What outfit should I wear for Christmas lunch?

I'm having my girlie "OMG WHAT DO I WEAR?!?!?!?!" panic attack.

Tomorrow I'm having Christmas lunch with my extended family and then dinner with my boyfriend's extended family.

My mother is wearing jeans and a sparkly red blouse, my sister is wearing a cream lace dress and black tights, and my boyfriend is wearing jeans and a black cashmere sweater. I want to be dressed along the same lines as them.

My clothing is limited to what I packed in my suitcase, and these are my only "nice" outfits:

Striped tunic: link

Band t-shirt and blazer: link

• Striped tunic
  • Band t-shirt and blazer
  • See if you get anything nicer as a gift
I decided to go with a new outfit I received as a gift-- fair isle leggings and a blue tunic link

Most Helpful Guy

• Some thing to bear in mind, something modest and not revealing always goes down well with the oldies, due to the fact it shows you have self respect which is extremely important in most cases with parents. But at the same time you need to look nice and be comfortable in what you are wearing.

For some reason I can't get the pics to load but that's sweet.

What Guys Said 4

• Personally, the t-shirt blazer combo is my old fall back and is therefore my sentimental favorite of the two. However, I think the tunic looks a little nicer so that may be the way to go.

• The second one. It's more Christmassy.

• the second one is sexy in a conservative way

• i love the striped one! but the one you wore was a good choice too. you were georgeous in both :)

What Girls Said 3

• the shirt doesn't really go with the outfit,but it is Christmas and green and red really show ''Christmas spirit''-so that's cool. the tunic isn't dressy enough.

• I love the red blazer with black pants, but the band t-shirt not so much.

the striped tunic is really cute but not something I would wear to lunch with the family.

• Do you not have a plain shirt rather than the band shirt?

• No, I didn't pack one. The only shirts I brought were that one and a purple one I wore today.