Guys, would it bother you that I have really curly hair?

I've pretty much had long blond curly hair my entire life and people know me for it. It's tamed and really pretty for the most part but I always feel bad when I'm hooking up with a guy or something and they can't run their fingers through it...would that bother you?

Most Helpful Guy

• A picture would be nice. I love curly hair. I love moving my hand around the hair, and playing with it. It's beautiful.

What Guys Said 5

• It would bother me, I love straight hair to much. Running my hand through her hair.. is jizz worthy lets say lol..

• Not at all. Considering my hair is curly, that would be unfair of me.

• I used to loathe all types of curly hair but now I honestly don't mind it

I'm not going to let something trivial like curly hair get in the way of me liking a girl :)

• What?! Curly hair is great! And apparently under appreciated, but don't let deter you!

• NO! I love curly hair. Straight is pretty, curly is amazing! y anonymous anyways?

What Girls Said 3

• My boyfriend hates that about my curly hair. He tries to run my fingers through it and gets stuck and tangled. He asks me to straighten my hair because of it.

• I honestly hate when people are always telling me to straighten it. I mean I do occasionally but I really like having curly hair, I feel like it makes us unique :) But yeah I feel bad when guys can't run their fingers through it...

• Sounds pretty

• I once was with a guy and he was running his fingers through my (very curly) hair and they kept getting stuck...haha. I just laughed and said "well, that's attractive, tangled hair"...and we joked about it...and it wasn't an issue.