Are Speedos really sexy?

Its the ultimate question. I am a sophomore in high school and I take swimming as a gym. I mention this to girls and I want to know if girls actually like Speedos. I don't mean on old men. I mean on teenagers or young adults. I am 5' 10" and have a 6 pack.

I also have a decent size package at 7.5".

Most Helpful Girl

• On you yes. Speedos are hot on a right body. I don't understand the American male homophobia. So lame

• How big is it when wet? lmao :D

• Once I saw a couple of guys wearing speedos and I am sure they had stuffed them IMO 0.0

What Girls Said 22

• I mean some people can pull off anything.. I've yet to see a guy that I thought was sexy in a speedo but that doesn't mean there aren't.

I just rather not see old men wearing them.

• okay...

so in high school us girls loveeeed to heck out swimmers or h2o players in speedos.. and ialso looked at guys in speedos online and would zoom in on their junk when I was younger and horny.. but in gym class it was just weirdddddddd so not in class hun good luck

• On you suree, but otherwise no

• no I'm sorry speedos are just a no no lmao

• American/Canadian girls don't know if you go to Europe all the guys wear speedos there different culture there.

• im not lez lol its just not a preference of mine

• On athletic swimmers its a thumbs up

• not at all

• girls aren't like guys, we don't like to see random guys' packages. guys, on the other hand, like seeing girls in bikinis.

• Speedos can be hard to pull off, but when they are, it can look quite good :)

Otherwise I think guys should keep themselves away from speedos and stay with their usual surfer shorts, or what else they use :)

• No. Budge smugglers aren't sexy.

• No. Not at all. Ever. Sorry.

• girls in bikini though -___- you like.

• @update-- That makes Speedos even less attractive. Bulge is gross, no matter how big or small you are. The only penis I want to see (or sort of see) is my boyfriend's.

• wow sort of see your weird lots of girls like bulges.

• Its no different to girls wearing a bikini / gstring she shows it all with a thin covering of material. The same goes with Speedos (which is a brand name by the way) he shows it all with a thin covering of material. If girls R sexy in a bikini / gstring then guys are sexy in Speedos. Else you're discriminating based on a persons sex.

• noooo not for swimming in gym class. I took that and guys just wore normal things not speedos lol, I guess it's okay for swim meets or whatever but not for anything else! and even if you do have a hot body, I'd probably laugh lol it just doesn't work in my opinion

• I like em...

• NO

• Even if the most good looking guy on earth was wearing a speedo I wouldn't say I like speedos...

• no... even if you are good looking. they're just. well. creepy... stick to board shorts:)

• haha, no

• Eww I'm kinda not into looking caz maybe I'm a virgin and its awkward but I just laugh wen I see it

• depends on the guy.

• lol my first memory of a speedo was on a super old fat guy with bald/gray hair :P the speedo was red:/ *shivers*

BUT I like them on guys that are fit because it shows them off nicely ;) lol

• depends, sometimes I love speedos, but on other people its just nooooo

• They are f***ing nasty dude.

• Nope because they show stuff if you know what I mean

What Guys Said 3

• Just do it.

• Only if you wear this one man link

• When I went to Poland with my girlfriend (she's not polish) she was amazed and said its awesome how little the guys wear here. She liked the guys in speedos.