A girl has to wear revealing clothes and she can get almost any guy?

If a girl shows some cleavage and is sexy dressed, she can get almost any guy she wants.

Thats what my friends told me. I was wondering how some girls have bf's and hook-ups and my friends said that you just have to wear some sexy clothes and you'll find somebody to at least make out. They also said girls have it much easier than guys to find a sex buddy...

Is that true?

* sorry for my English :/

Most Helpful Guy

• No, you can't get any guy you want by being provocative, but if all you want is sex and just want to hook up for the night then there are plenty of guys that will sleep with a girl and walk if that's what she is offering.

• Thanks for the rose.

What Guys Said 8

• Yep, you need to show off what you have to get a guy wanting to have sex with you lol. And it is a lot easier for a girl to get sex, because women are usualy less permiscious then men, so women are either much more picky (only having sex with the most attractive guys, or putting up other standards to lower their number) or just decide to have sex a lot less. To women their number is pretty much everything, society will call them sluts if they have sex with too many guys. Which is a stupid double standard, since men can have sex with a load of girls and get hailed as a legend.

• Yeah I wish all girls were like this, I fully support you

• I don't do this. Just sayin...

• You'll get any sleazy horndog you want for sure.

• Is it really THAT easy?

• Yes, but ask yourself, do you really want those type of guys? All they want is your body/sex.

• Exactly.. it's that easy if all you want is a manwhore.

• I don't think that's true. It takes a lot more than sexy clothes to get a guy interested in a girl. Most guys focus on almost every detail of the girl... not just her clothing.

• not almost any guy but a lot of guys...with low standards. Yes girls do have it much easier to get sex buddies

• When I say low standards, I mean in life, not women since most guys won't refuse sex coming their way. It's a poor decision though.

• Yes its so much easier for girls to find sex buddies! Just showing cleavage will catch every guys attention. Guys are usually sex hounds so they will go for most anything where girls aren't into a guys looks as much as their personality. So abbreviated, ya, show cleavage and you can pretty much get any guy you want

• its not only clothing, if the girl is ugly, she won't have luck with me if she was naked :/ and yes girls can hook up whenever they want.

• Yeah

What Girls Said 2

• Well... Your friends are right... But the only type of guy you'll be meeting is a guy who wants you for sex and won't really care about you... The type of guy you want is one who will respect you and care about you and be there for you... You don't want a guy whose only got 1 thing on his mind... Your friends may be getting a lot of "fishes" but they may not even be guys they'll be with in the future... those guys may be only looking for sex... and the guy you want is one who cares about you... so I'd say you shouldn't wear revealing clothing to get a guy.. it may make you look slutty/ easy and the good guys may be turned off by because they may think your slutty...

a good guy will find you beautiful even if your just wearing pants and a t-shirt. you don't want a guy whose drooling over you .. you want a guy whose planning on sticking beside you in the long run... I'd say don't wear revealing clothing and be yourself! a good guy will come around and you won't have to dress slutty to get his attention your personality and your natural beauty (without the make up and sleezy clothes) will capture his heart and he'll be hooked on you for YOU!

don't lower your standards or degrade yourself... for some guy to like you... a good guy doesn't think you need to dress slutty to get him!

• I don't think so. There have been times where my clothes were more revealing than normal and I went out and no guys even bothered to look at me, but my friends can go out in sweats and get guys flocking to them. You're either attractive or you're not.