Would it frustrate you if the girl you liked never showed her body?

It was hard to title this question... the situation is I work with this guy who I suspect likes me and my work clothes are conservative because the company has rules about skirt length, no shoulders showing, etc. Every time we've gone out socially I'm still covered up. I've seen him without his shirt but I've never given him anything to look at. He notices I'm not showing anything and comments on it in a joking way but other girls there will be covered up too. I was just curious, if you liked a woman and you never saw her in a bikini would that frustrate you?

Most Helpful Guy

• If the guy has any class whatsoever, you dressing conservatively is not something he should view negatively. He either likes you or he doesn't, and how you dress should not affect that.

Keep in mind, that you can still dress nicely even if you're dressing conservatively.

The only thing that would annoy me a little bit is if a woman dresses in such a way to hide her figure and natural beauty. Either that or if she dresses really sloppy or only wears really drab stuff. But these things are minor fashion annoyances, and if I like a girl, I'm going to like being with her regardless of how she dresses.

In some cases, dressing conservatively is less frustrating than someone who shows a lot of skin, because it teases the eyes less.

What Guys Said 4

• I don't see the big deal. It would not frustrate me. It may be a little bit of a turn on when a girl shows some skin though its certainly not something that we need to see.

• Those tight dress slacks are pretty killer on girls with a great body. Same for dress shirts on them.

• dressing is not about liking, however, I do get excited from being teased (and not showing may be construed as a form of tease in some sense)

• You can flash him some leg?

• I don't consciously cover up, I just wear longer skirts to work and have worn pants in every other social situation we've been in.

• He's not that frustrated. He's seen shoulders before.

What Girls Said 0