Do you think it's perverted to like women in boots and heels?

Do you think its perverted to like women in boots and heels?

Most Helpful Girl

• why tf would it be perverted

do you even know what that word means

• Obviously I don't. People use it so often to mean so many different things its confusing. Perhaps you or your twin head can enlighten me.

• "(of a person or their actions) Characterized by sexually abnormal and unacceptable practices or tendencies."

• yeah but that could be anything depending on how you define abnormal

What Girls Said 6

• It's not perverted lol

• Nope.

• Why is that perverted? Most guys find it sexy when women have on high heels

• no lol

• nope...I like it too

• wtf? why is that perverted? it's normal.

I know a guy who LOVESSSS heels...personally I don't mind, because I love wearing them, they make me feel sexy and I think they're pretty. I'm a girlie girl.

• what about like boots? I don't know about your friend, but I like them on women i.e. not the other type of liking ... ewwww

What Guys Said 3

• Of course it's perverted, though I don't see how this will change anything.

• It's not perverted to like it.

It would be a problem if that was the only way a girl could draw your attention.

• It's only perverted if you start talking about them, sexually, with a girl you just met..or are "just friends" with, (unless she's open about her sexuality). Women enjoy the men who like that they wear high heels. They're feminine and accentuate the womans leg. What could be sexier?