Questions about shoes and the type of person you are?

what type of shoes do you wear?

how many pairs of shoes do you have and what kind are they?

what do the shoes you wear say about you?

I'm just wondering because my husband use to wear really big fat gray skater shoes that were larger than his head and he wasn't even a skater.

Most Helpful Girl

• High heels, about 15-20 pairs(5 pairs are flats), 2-4 inch heels usually wedges or stacked heels, they say that I'm short, fashion conscious and like shoes?

What Guys Said 2

• Shoes? Dr Martens. Sneakers? Converse/Jordan

I have like 30 pairs of Jordans I don't wear because I like to sell them.

• what do you think those shoes say about you? I think Dr. Martens say that you are rich or like to wear quality brands and converse means that you are fashionable and are cool :)

• I mean I'm cool, I like Dr Martens because they're comfortable, simple yet original, and sturdy. Converse because I just like the look of them, I can pull them off with anything, and they're cheap yet nicely made at the same time. I do have some style, but I don't go around spending tons of money each year to be IN style. I like to wear a shirt, with a teeshirt under, some jeans, and either drmartens or converse.

• I probably have more shoes than most girls, around 14 pairs probably, not to mention flip flops. Most are athletic, including three pairs of skate shoes.

What do they say about me? I don't know. I guess they say there's a chill, physically fit dude with big feet!

What Girls Said 6

• Hmm... I wear mainly flats (because I am 180cm Tall :D ) .. The simplest , the better .

I also wear boots.. in normal days .. and ankle boots (with heel) you know during celebrations , visits , performances at the opera.. anywhere that requires formal outfit :)

I also wear skate shoes very much .. but smaller ones lol :D .. I am not a skater as well, but they feel awesome and they go with everything ! .. I also don't like sports wear because they are too .. sporty, so skaters do it for me !

I own 3 skaters, one pair of flats , one pair of flat boots and one pair of heel boot :) .. and a lot of flip flops for summer xD

• what do you think those shoes say about you?

• They say that I am a very laid back person .. I like feeling good as much as looking good! I am a very simple yet sophisticated character ( since this is the kind of shoes I love wearing ) :)

• I wear sandals in the summer, boots in the winter (usually calf high), and Toms all year round.

I think I have around 20 pairs of shoes, and I think they say I dress for the season and like Toms.

• 2 pairs of dr martens,3 pairs of converse all stars,1 pair of skater shoes (yes,bigger than my head lol),about 5 pairs of flats,1 pair of nike running shoes,and 1 pair of normal,fluffy boots.

• Converse, sneaker, moccasin, ballerina, uggs, lace up boots...

I have too many! I never counted them...

• omg I have tons of shoes! my favorite pair of shoes are my timberlands, loui vuittons and uggs! I love em to bits :)

• what do those shoes you wear say about you? What do you think they say about you? For example do they say that you are a high fashion person, someone who is neat always or something like that. I am just wondering because my husband wore shoes that didn't say much about him but that he was a follower because he didn't even skate.

• Mostly I wear my UGGs during the winter. I have these pairs- link link

And then I also own 2 pairs of Sam Edelman flats that are super comfy but also expensive.

And I have a pair of moccasins, a few pairs of sneakers, one pair of heels, some rider boots and some rain boots.

• what do you think those type of shoes say about you? I would say that you were a relaxed and in style type of person :)

• I would say that too. I like simple and sophisticated for my look. :)