What do you think of girls (or guys) with stretched ears?

I have my ears stretched to a half inch. I'm not going any bigger.

I get mixed reactions from guys. Some like 'em. some don't.

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't mind it.If someone wants to put a hole through their ears...why not.Its their life.

What Guys Said 8

• The only reason why I like them on girls is so that I can see through their ears at the hot girls behind them that don't look like an African bushman.

• It's pretty nauseating to see.

• I don't mind them. But really, a person can find fault with you for any possible reason. Whether your ears are stretched or not. So its not really a bad thing. If anything, it will weed out guys that are not a good match for you faster :p

• I won't lie, they look really gross and it's a style that should have never left central Africa.

• It's disgusting and it is the most retarded thing people can do. I would never date a girl with f***ed up ears like that. If she was born that way it is one thing but if she did it because she thought it was cool then that means she is a moron and it looks ugly.

• I don't like it.

• I think it's weird and not attractive at all but I'm probably not the style guy girls with gauged ears and lots of piercings would go for anyways so neither of us need to worry about it.

• i don't like it, it doesn't look attractive to me.

What Girls Said 6

• I like them, and mine are stretched to 00g, I'm not planning on going bigger either. But if I did, half inch would be as far as I'd go. I don't want to go past the 'point of no return', lol. The guy I'm seeing also has stretched ears, I dig it on him and he likes mine. I think most guys either love or hate them, haha. Any guy who has ever been interested in ME has seemed to really like them on me, and obviously any guy who is sufficiently grossed out by them to the point that he's totally deterred from approaching, isn't going to show interest. It doesn't bother me too much. I'm a 'take it or leave it' kind of girl, so I figure we wouldn't be very compatible if such a minor aspect of my style is that big of a deal-breaker. I'm not losing any sleep over it. =P

• I don't particularly like the look, but I understand that it's a form of personal expression and don't think much of it.

• not attractive in my opinion

• very attractive I'm at 3/4 inch

• I actually have mine done, so obviously I don't mind it. Hah.

• Meh...dont care.