Are you OK with off brand clothes or only the name brands?

right now I'm wearing a pair of off brand yoga pants (came from target or something) and I don't like them nearly as much as my vs yoga pants. they're not as warm or soft or tight. they don't fit me the same way.

same with bobs. they're not as comfortable as toms.

Most Helpful Guy

• Sometimes it's worth paying extra for higher quality in clothes. Still, you can avoid 'name' brands and still get high quality goods. You just have to sped more time looking for the right combination of price and quality.

But if you buy something really cheap[, chances are it won't fit or drape correctly, or feel as good when you put it on.

What Guys Said 7

• I don't follow what's in or what's not. I do know that there is a price that is too much to pay for clothes that don't have super cool features like kevlar lining, and that's what matters to me.

• So long as the clothing is: comfy, fits well, and is reasonably priced. That's all I care about. I may splurge a bit if I'm looking for real quality clothing, but if we're merely talking about brand vs no brand, I'd be fine with any generic brand.

I don't see why I should pay X more, for brand Y, when Z is nearly the same thing minus a logo or design.

• I find that most people don't care and even people that do will often take overall style/fit over brand names.

I for one don't care.

• I don't give a rat's ass about brands. As long as it looks good on me and it's comfortable, it's all good.

• I don't care what brand women wear, it honestly doesn't matter if you're wearing hollister or walmart. I don't look at what brand my girlfriend wears, in fact she has this very cute top from target.

• Go with whichever brand makes your ass look better. That's entirely what yoga pants are about.

• brands mean nothing to me.

What Girls Said 6

• I feel you. I don't shop for brand-name stuff because it's brand-name, but I really appreciate having it when the quality is noticeably better than off-brand.

• Depends what you count as a brand. I pretty much will buy clothes from anywhere if I like them, vintage shops, topshop, urban outfitters, charity shops, river island, COW, American apparel, h&m, hollister etc. Doesn't matter where it's from as long as I like them.

• I don't normally buy brand clothing because it is typically expensive. The thing with off brand though is that you usually get what you pay for in that it isn't the best quality. Things like bobs are meant to imitate the popular brands and though they may be cheaper they aren't always as good. So for me its not the brand that I'm concerned with, it is just the quality of the clothing. If I think a shirt is cute I don't pay too much attention to who it is by.

• I really, really, really don't care about the whole brand thing. Most of my clothes are from completely random places, and most don't have a specky brand name attached to them. The only thing that I prefer to get brand name clothing for is bras, because my size is well near impossible to find. Everything else I'm cruisey with :)

• I'm fine with off brand clothes.I mostly wear off brand clothing.

• I actually prefer off brand stuff. I've never been a fan of name brand stuff. I'd rather just shop at Walmart and save some money.