Would you date a girl with stretch marks?

I have some from my heavy days. I now have a 9/10 body from working out in terms of shape, but I have really bad stretch marks on my inner thighs. they look like this: link and are still reddish like that, although I've been tanning and rubbing stuff in them to try and fade them (note they are the BEFORE picture on the left, not the photo on the right).

If a girl had a really nice firm body, but really noticeable stretch marks like that, would it deter you from dating her?

Please be honest. I can handle the truth and take criticism and I won't downvote anyone who wouldn't date a girl like me.

Most Helpful Guy

• Yeah I would date a girl with stretch marks. I think everybody has at least a few stretch marks on their body somewhere. I have some stretch marks on my hips from a growth spurt I had but they're not red anymore because it was so long ago or either they just never got that red...Anyways, if you have a nice figure and a great personality that will make your stretch marks invisible to most guys. Also every girl I've ever felt like I loved I started having feelings before I ever seen her inner thighs and stretch marks aren't going to change that feeling.

What Guys Said 9

• Personally I would have to be REALLY on the fence for it to make a difference, but (assuming we're talking solely looks and personality is not weighted in the least) I would knock off at most half a point on the the 10 scale.

But I'll level with you, if you have stretch marks from working your body into a 9 then I think that's something to be proud of.

• Not an issue... Any man who says it is will be lonley when he hit his 30's... Real women are sexy flaws and all...

• If I really like her, sure!

I wouldn't even see them anyway most likely, unless I see her naked. But even still, I don't think most guys would care that much, or might not even notice anyway.

• if a guy won't date you because of stretch marks, he's a complete waste of your time

• thats not bad at all, the right guy won't care one bit about em, I know I wouldnt. if anything that tells me that since now you have a bangin body that you had to work that much harder for it. so good job and keep kickin ass at the gym!

• Are they attractive? No. Is there more to you than stretch marks? Hell yes. Of course I would date a girl with stretch marks.

Any guy that would disqualify you over just those can take a hike.

• Yes. They're really not that big a deal.

• Sure, I don't really complain to much.

• I'm totally cool with it. If you work out, the rest of you will more than make up for it.

Just wear nylons if it bothers you. Most guys love nylons anyway

What Girls Said 0