Bangles on girls, high maintenance?

If a girl wore bangles that look pretty much like bracelets, but five, would it look high maintenance? Or immature? Do you like them, or hate them?

Most Helpful Guy

• Some ethnic groups routinely wear these, and I think it started a trend...they aren't expensive (well, sometimes they are gold among those ethnic groups..showing offf!) usuallyy and are just a decoration. It's not like they were diamond earrings. No, theydont signal high maintenance, they signal hip. Unless you're dealing with some of those ethnic groups (India, some Arab countries) wheree that is their traditional dress...it just signals their culture.

What Guys Said 2

• Feel neutral about it, just another piece of jewelry in my eyes.

• Kinda 80s, no?

• not really. They're quite thin and not that old fashioned. All different designs. The first one has loops with a nice pink fabric embedded in it. The second one is very thin, twisted and silver in color, with a small bird chained to it. Third has no design, just a thin silver metal with one pearl chained to it and the fourth is a very thin pearl-like bracelet.

What Girls Said 4

• they make annoying noises. I hate jewelry that makes noises.

• holy sh*t this is so incredibly minuscule, I don't think anyone looks into the fact that you where bangles... seriously..

• I don't think guys would care that you are wearing...bangles.

• i think that a little too many...but maybe two on two on one hand and 3 on the other?