If your wife wore eyeliner on a daily basis and never took it off would you mind?

If they wore it to bed and wore it waking up, would you mind?

guys, I don't actually do this seeing I'm not married yet. But I just feel naked without eyeliner I guess? so its more like I'm worried about my future.

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't see it as a big deal, but likely you would become comfortable enough with the person you chose to marry, that you could feel "naked" in front of them. With that love, you learn to trust. It's OK to show your insecurities to those you love. They will accept you for who you are no matter what.

• Thanks for the rose.

What Guys Said 2

• I wouldn't really mind. Eyeliner is one of the few make-up features I don't really care about.

• Chicks wear their tats to bed, I suppose this isn't any worse

What Girls Said 6

• I don't think they would care.

• why would anyone do this?

• Didn't know girls didn't do this. :-O

• I feel as though women in the beginning of a relationship may wear makeup to bed,but eventually that ends due to becoming more comfortable with the dude ya know?But I'm imagining she is wearing thick amy winehouse eyeliner to bed.(my darn imagination) but...i dunno.I guess if she is happy doing this then...why not. :/ Last night,i washed my makeup off because he's got to see me without it eventually AND I got tired of having breakouts because I didn't wash my face before bed. :/

• Is that healthy?

• why wouldn't she take it off?

• It isn't healthy for your skin. You'll get bad wrinkles. But they probably won't really care. I would think it looks smeared all over and ugly when you wake up anyway

• Guys don't even usually notice stuff like that unless you wake up looking like a raccoon because of it. But really that is not good for your eyes.