Who would you rather date ladies?

so basically what style do you like best

• Jock
  • Popular
  • Average
  • Nerd
  • Religious

Most Helpful Girl

• I like guys that are semi religious but not too religious. He has to have strong chrstian values while at the same time be open and accepting of all people bisexual, gay, skank or fake.. I want a guy that is extremely religious but at the same time, I don't feel humble or guility or impure when I'm around him. (I have only met 2 out of a possible 200) chrisitans who meet my criteria. They are either not religious enough for me to be spiritiually attracted to them or so religious that I feel like horrible sinner when I'm around them, and cannot help but to feel convicted in my spiirt.

What Girls Said 14

• I like the guys that give me attention... they treat me well... he tells me what's on his mind... he's fun and cool to be around a guys I would hate to go out with is a guys with colored hair weird hair and wears skinney jeans to skool or where ever guys hsouldnt wear skinney jeans :P only when there skating! but any ways guys need to be true to there girlfriend not ignore them and flirt with other girls!

• definitely 'average'. he can be a little bit of everything. I just like a low maintenance kinda guy, just chugging along, doing what he needs to do. he has to be doing something though for his future and whatnot. he has to have some ambition. a good sense of humor, fo' sho'. I don't like people who cannot find a way to laugh at themselves. if you trip and chuckle at yourself, I love you automatically, haha.

• a skater guy! like skinny jean and cool hair! that's sooo f***ing hott to me XD lol

• Haha, I <3 nerds! They're really smart, and usually good at a lot of other things. I also love how they tend to be dorky, and not afraid to hide their dorkiness. I also happen to be a nerd, too (although not as much as the guys I like). The "nerd-mystique" is just sexy. lol

• Finally, a girl who likes nerds and can see through the whole no-life stereotype. Hopefully there are more like you.

• By "average" I just mean dresses like a normal guy. I would want my guy to be confident but not a cocky asshole.

• Thanks. and I should point out that I am not turned off by guys who believe in God, as my ex was Catholic, but sex means a lot to me so I'd prefer to be with someone who was a little more reformed in their religious ideals, like I am.

• I like a bit of spunk, a little bit of attitude, but not over the top. Thrill of the chase I think. Also have to have a GREAT sense of humour, able to laugh at themselves and just about anything! Sporty, sociable and someone who can challenge my opinion and hold a good conversation :) Oh and someone who isn't intimidated by me being able to take care of myself! I'm not into the damsel-in-distress thing

• i like a guy who can be himself, like my daniel (:

• A nice guy I can talk a lot too and who can eat a lot.

• someone nice,honest,cares about others

he doesn't need to be popular.

• if the guy is a jesus freak, all bets are off I don't care how hott he is.

• combination: nerd/religious

• It depends. I'm bi and I only fall for boys because of their personalities (and if they're good looking in general). If they have certain features (brown hair, blue eyes), almost anything goes. Though, if I had to say, it would be a mix between nerd/average/a little jock. It really depends on what he's like. but, that's just me :D

• i like sporty but not like hey I'm soo hot because I can throw a football. and not soo religous that he won't kiss me or stuff like that but baptized and goes to church once a week. I find reball guys wit confusing backgrounds very... interesting. I lik emo guys to. I don't like nerds. they need lives... average guys get boring... I have a.d.d so I need sumone that won't bore me too easlieyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

• A fun loving retro with brains = my man

What Guys Said 1

• I just wanted to see the results