High waisted shorts. What to wear with it?

I got this klein blue loose high waisted shorts it has a print on it, white jasmins,and they are kind of loose like it looks like a skirt, considering I am quite short what should I wear with it...

Or high waisted shorts is a bad idea for short girls?

Most Helpful Girl

• No, if done right then they should make your legs look long. I'd wear a button up blouse that is a solid color (more than likely white or beige to match the print and color) and I'd wear it tucked in. You don't want a flowy top. Whatever top you wear needs to be tucked in.

What Guys Said 1

What Girls Said 5

• No definitely not they would elongate your legs, go with a plain shirt or blouse something neutral tucked in and a cardigan over top possibly. I've always wanted shorts like that especially with the buttons going up the front, so cute.

• I just thought it would make me look shorter as My torso get smaller... It doesn't have buttons its like a ribbon...i will try to get a photo So you Girls can see

• Your legs being longer gives the illusion of height, and yea that would be great.

• Tank top and tuck it inside

• You can't go wrong with a simple shirt/blouse (tucked in)...a blazer with it could look cute also

• simple v-neck shirt...no print...thats as nice as I don't know what when it comes to fashion...a lot of people try to overdo it to look fashionable when they end up looking the opposite

• Lace top.