Is it cool or sexy for a straight guy to get his hips pierced?

I had tis done about 3 years ago and took them out but just wanted peoples opinions before doing it again

Most Helpful Girl

• It's cool.

• Thanks for BA...if you really liked the piercing then feel free to get it again.Who cares what anyone else likes,as long as you dig it. :)

What Girls Said 15

• i find it gay looking

• I've never been a huge fan of hip piercings, but if you're really skinny and have an indie style it might look good.

• Yuckkky

• Ugh, I don't know what a hip piercing is or what it looks like but it sounds quite painful. *cringes*

• I've honestly never seen a hip piercing on a guy so it's hard to say, but if you like it get it.

• ...no that just sounds stupid

• Not to me...I really would never think that a STRAIGHT guy would get something like that...

• No don't do it. I'd rather have a guy have his nipple pierced rather than his hips. Hips are more of a girlie thing.

• I never heard of that before, sounds like it hurts.

• nooooooooooooway

• straight or gay its not attractive at all to me..its kinda a big turn off

• I think its hot on some guys, but it depends. And not every girl feels the same way about piercings.

• For me it would be a turn off. Big one.

• you hips? not that cool, but maybe naked.

• Big turn off! It sounds ugly to me!

What Guys Said 2

• kinda gay to me, but your choice. I would never get them. I can just imagine them getting ripped out somehow

• Stupid looking.