Is it cool or sexy for a straight guy to get his hips pierced?

I had tis done about 3 years ago and took them out but just wanted peoples opinions before doing it again

0|0
16|2

Most Helpful Girl

• It's cool.

0|0
    0|0
    • Thanks for BA...if you really liked the piercing then feel free to get it again.Who cares what anyone else likes,as long as you dig it. :)

What Girls Said 15

• i find it gay looking

0|0
    0|0
  • I've never been a huge fan of hip piercings, but if you're really skinny and have an indie style it might look good.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yuckkky

0|0
    0|0
  • Ugh, I don't know what a hip piercing is or what it looks like but it sounds quite painful. *cringes*

0|0
    0|0
  • I've honestly never seen a hip piercing on a guy so it's hard to say, but if you like it get it.

0|0
    0|0
  • ...no that just sounds stupid

0|0
    0|0
  • Not to me...I really would never think that a STRAIGHT guy would get something like that...

1|0
    0|0
  • No don't do it. I'd rather have a guy have his nipple pierced rather than his hips. Hips are more of a girlie thing.

0|0
    0|0
  • I never heard of that before, sounds like it hurts.

0|0
    0|0
  • nooooooooooooway

0|0
    0|0
  • straight or gay its not attractive at all to me..its kinda a big turn off

0|0
    0|0
  • I think its hot on some guys, but it depends. And not every girl feels the same way about piercings.

0|0
    0|0
  • For me it would be a turn off. Big one.

0|0
    0|0
  • you hips? not that cool, but maybe naked.

0|0
    0|0
  • Big turn off! It sounds ugly to me!

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 2

• kinda gay to me, but your choice. I would never get them. I can just imagine them getting ripped out somehow

0|0
    0|0
  • Stupid looking.

0|0
    0|0