I want to have a tattoo (like my profile pic), but I don't know where!?

I really really like this symbol, tattoo isn't going to be big, but where would be a cool place to have that tattoo?

+ Would be weird (guys: a turn off or turn on) if a girl would told you she has 4 or 5 tattoos? Not big ones. I'm normal looking: classic style, nice... but I really like tattoos.

Ok, why are you posting dumb comments? I asked what's a cool place for that kind of symbol. It's nothing offensive, if you don't like my question, don't answer it.

Do you have something against tattoos or what?

Most Helpful Girl

• First I want to make sure you know this is the zodiac symbol for Capricorn. I am a Capricorn and actually considered getting this tattoo before getting a custom zodiac tattoo (pictures are on my profile). A good place is on your front hip between the bone and muscle which is where I got mine done. Two days before I got the tattoo I got stung by a red wasp on my thumb and the wasp sting hurt more than the tattoo in that area. Good Luck!

What Guys Said 3

• small tattoos are fine with me, as long as there's not too many. 4 or 5 might be pushing it.

As for your tattoo, waist, thigh or ankle would all be fine I think.

• Why would it be weird when some dumb bunnies have half their bodies covered in tats?

• Shave a bit of your head and put it there.

What Girls Said 3

• Shoulder, waist, back

• If you want a tattoo you should probably put it in a place you can easily hide (for work and stuff) like your hip or somewhere on your torso, neck, back, etc

• your butt