What do you think of zoo york brand?

the clothing brand, in case you didn't know. I've never worn clothes by them, and was never into the brand until I saw and bought this sweatshirt link since it was so cheap and the back looks really cool on me. What do you think of the sweater and zoo york? Is it ghetto?

I usually have a pretty girlie style so this is way different for me, lol.

Most Helpful Guy

• zooyork is not ghetto...i wear them all the time..

if anything its more skater/surfer look than ghetto, I buy lots of zooyork and LRG

next time go here (www.drjays.com)

its in NYC and its only 4% tax and shipping is fast and customer service is great...i buy a majority of my clothes on that site because they usually always have deals...

What Guys Said 3

• Never heard of it.

• Looks cute to me: warm, relaxed looking.

• haha. I don't think its ghetto at all.

i like the hoodie too...

What Girls Said 1

• i used to love it (my style changed) from what I can remember they had some pretty cool stuff if you're into the whole rapper/skater thing. I wouldn't call it ghetto,where I'm from it's usually for white folks TRYING to be ghetto,which is not ghetto. and the sweatshirt is great,don't worry about it,you won't look ''ghetto''