What hairstyles for a girl with a short body with curves AND a round face?

so I was reading an article that said if you have a short body you shouldn't have long hair because it makes you look dwarfish but all those people were you know the petite type that looked like a little boy, I am short with curves (I mean actual curves not a fat girl trying to feel good about herself!)

BUT

i also read that if you have a round face you need long hair to lengthen it and that short hair is a no-no...

so please help me end my confusion!

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm kind of like you. Magazines always seem to bash long hair for some reason, I have noticed that, but in reality it often looks better and that is what men like. They don't care about your shoulder length expensive styled bob using all those products the magazine is trying to promote.

I have long hair that is mid back and I am short with real curves but not fat too. I'm average weight, not fat, not skinny, and on me long hair looks best because I have a wide face and full cheeks and pretty high cheekbones. Just keep it styled with angles or layers.

Short hair doesn't do anything for most people IMO

What Guys Said 4

• I've never seen a girl with short hair (shorter than shoulder length) who didn't look better with longer hair.

• good point! my hair is a little past collar bone and I'm probably going to grow it out more! so thanks

• That probably made no sense =P

• i get it hahaha

• xD. I say screw what people think and pick what you want lol.

• im kinda liking this answer... lol

• Totally true, I think.

So let it be long : ).

• so just stick with looking shorter yet prettier...ok thanks!

• it really depends on your body so being on here with out a pic who can tell what are you afraid of and your def. of fat and curvy and a guy idea what a fat girl is can be way different. so lets see what you look like

• sorry internet creepers!

What Girls Said 3

• judging from your comments on the other answers-you want long hair,so you should have long hair. there's nothing wrong with looking short.

• well sometimes I want long and sometimes I want short so yeah I'm just seeing what looks better

• I'm 5'0 with hair to my mid back and no it doesn't make me look shorter and I always get compliments on it from guys and girls. long hair > short hair.

• im 5'1" with curves too ..i've had a short bob and an even shorter haircut before ..people tell me all the time they like my short hair way more than my long hair.. but I don't think you should worry about your height when it comes to your hairstyle..it just depends on what looks the best with you face and what you can pull off ! whether its long and curly or short and edgy :) whatever works for you!