Should I cut my hair?

Short bob style

Or

Short layer

Most Helpful Guy

• TBH I like it the way it is now. Not a fan of shorter hair on women (shorter than shoulder length) but its your choice at the end of the day.

• long hair takes lots of time to maintain ...

• If you want to cut it short for practicality reasons I perfectly understand and if that's important to you then my opinion and anyone else's shouldn't matter.

What Guys Said 10

• You look like the sort of girl who would look very good with short hair. But an important thing to keep in mind is that one of the main reasons women smell so good is because their greater volume of hair tends to absorb more of the pleasant smells of their shampoo and conditioner. So, if you like it when guys tell you that you smell good, you might get a bit less of that.

• hmmm icic

coz long hair kinda hard to maintain or I'm lazy to maintain

• i like your pics with long hair the stright style is the best pic. why don't you put your hair up and post it I think though you'd look great if you dyed it red (deep) send some along and I'll tell you

• I was never a fan of the bob style. So short layer it in my opinion.

• I like your long hair. Although bob haircuts on blond cougars are amazing. While your young keep your long hair it looks nice

• Short layer, if you gonna go short.

• I think your fine enough :D

• I always prefer longer hair :)

(I have long hair xD)

• layer

• Bob hair cuts are the ultimate sexy haircut of all time on women. I LOVE THEM! I see a woman with a bob and my legs get wobbly...It's so damn sporty and sexy. I get chills just thinking about it. I wish more women had them.

• Do it, but bring in a picture of the desired cut with you to the hair stylist.

What Girls Said 15

• I think you look pretty the way you are. If anything you should just get a half an inch - 1 inch off the bottom to keep it healthy otherwise it looks good to me.

• well I like your hair as it is,but if you've never had short hair before-you should try it,i did the same,i went from completely long to a pixie-and it's awesome. just try it and find out if it'll suit you,hair grows back.

• I think long hair is great! But if you really want to cut it, get a bob. It would suit your face. You're very pretty by the way. :]

• Something like this would look really cute on you link

I do like your hair long too though.

• COOL that hair style is nice

what hair style it that called ?

• I just Googled "Edgy Bob" - and yea I'd get it if I could pull it off haha

• I like layered :)

• A bob cut would suit you! And I also think you should dye your hair a deep red/auburn color. It'll compliment your skin well! :D

• short layer :) I have that check out my length if ya want.. peace.

• I like the long, but I'm sure it will look cute short too. Share a picture when you do it!

• DO NOT CUT UR HAIR! TRUST ME U'LL REGRET IT LATER WHEN You SEE ALL THOSE GIRLS WITH THE LONG AND PRETTY PONYTAILS!

• why not .?bob is cute

• Nooooooooooooooo... NO NO NO you will regret it I swear.. Not that short omgg

• I'VE been always wanting to cut my hair short bob but doesn't have the courage.

• short layer. bob styles are hard to take care of

• I went from super long hair to a pixie! It was really fun! The only bad thing is growing out a pixie, it doesn't look the cutest.

• I cut mine from close to my butt to a pixie and I love it. Its really empowering to go short. Include pictures of what you are thinking of.