Do pretty girls have more friends?

yeah, the question says it all...

or is it really about how much you approach people and if you put yourself out there?

0|0
9|4

Most Helpful Guy

• WIth the guys to date? I'd say yes because guys are visual. that's why you girls dress up put heels on paint your face. In general if you just want friends I'd say no but you must be outgoing and super friendly cause you lack in the looks dept. BUT beware what a girl thing is attractive might not be what a guy thinks is attractive. Besides with clothes and face paint you have to be damn ugly not to make yourself attactive look a blonds most face that washout look but the makeup takes care of that. if your talking about yourself show your pic to me you might be surprised.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 3

• are we talking about life time friends or short time friends? Beauty comes from within and is expressed through are actions, deeds and words. If you are relying on just beauty then your,re a fake and will loose most of if not all your good friends those that are there for the long haul, they will eventually see you as such. The short term friends are just there for them selves they don't hang long. So if you're stunning then use that as good and help us less fortunate people

2|0
    0|0
  • hmm. do they? but thing to remember is that quantity of friends doesn't matter. quality matters xD

1|0
    0|0
  • You could say so yeah.

0|0
    1|0

What Girls Said 9

• "PERSONALITY" gets you friends.

1|0
    0|0
  • Not really she could be pretty but a bitch

0|0
    0|0
  • No, hahahaha.

0|0
    0|0
  • no.

0|0
    0|0
  • mo' bitches, mo' problems.

0|0
    0|0
    • can you elaborate on that?

• sure :p

as in, it doesn't matter if you're pretty/not pretty. the more people in your social circle, the more problems you'll have. so if you happen to have a small social circle- that's actually a good thing :D

• Slip has a lot of problems. It doesn't take a genius to work back from there and find out the reason :p

• No, what I've noticed is normal looking girls are attracted to the pretty girls and then like to stab them in the back. No one gets treated worse than the pretty girl.

2|0
    0|0
  • more like they have more frienamies

1|0
    0|0
  • i think pretty people may be more desirable to hang out with but less attractive people seem more approachable and maybe if you're going out for the night youd want to surround yourself with less attractive people to make yourself look better so it just depends

0|0
    0|0
  • I think it depends more on a person's openness. A girl can be pretty, but if she acts stuck up, mean or shy, she's not going to have as many friends as someone who talks to people and is nice.

0|0
    0|0