Getting my eyebrows waxed?

So, I really think I need my eyebrows waxed, the middle is messy, I need better arches. However, towards the ends, my eyebrows hardly have any hair. Is it a good idea to still get them waxed?

Most Helpful Girl

• Waxing makes them look so much better, don't worry about where the hair is, if the waxer is good they can shape any eyebrow perfectly. Go for it

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 5

• getting your brows waxed is not good in the long run because the skin under your eyebrows is extremely sensitive and if you get regular waxed, over time the skin there will begin to sag prematurely.

• you can tell them how you want it waxed and what hair you want to stay. I got my eyebrows waxed, best $15 I ever spent. I am so happy with them.

• there is other methods better for eyebrows than waxing. in long term your skin will get loose.

• Absolutely. Get it waxed by a professional! But afterward, if you're going to do your eyebrows on your own, I suggest you thread or pluck. :)

• I would say to do threading instead, they get a more precise shape. Even when I have overtweezed, getting them done still helps. Go for it. And fill them in with a pencil or powder to eliminate the sparse spots.