Sometimes I think I look ugly, other times pretty.

Sometimes when I look at the mirror I think I look gorgeous, but other times I think I look hideous. This has nothing to do with make-up, hair or clothes. Is that normal ?

0|0
9|3

Most Helpful Guy

• Yeah, it's pretty normal. Some days, I look in the mirror and get pleasantly surprised. "Oh, that's me?!" Other days, I look in the mirror, and immediately look away. "OH GOD MONSTER! Oh wait, that's just my face in the mirror." We all have our good days and our bad days.

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 2

• It must be psychosocial. You look pretty good in your photos!

Are you sure it isn't your mood or PMS that makes you think this?

1|0
    0|0
  • you're really pretty so don't be bothered :)

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 9

• it's normal and usually affected by how your week went, and things like that.

Sometimes we all feel like that. One day we'll think "ok, I'm pretty" and walk away a little brighter but other times it's like you look in the mirror and no matter if people call you attractive or not you think " I'm not pretty" will start pointing out things and feel low.

It is normal but if you do things for yourself and try a new style you rebound from those thoughts, and trust me you are very very pretty.

0|0
    0|0
  • im the same way so you're not alone

2|0
    0|1
  • I'm the exact same way. Sometimes I have days where I feel gorgeous and others where I pick out every flaw I have and refuse to leave the house! Yes it's completely normal especially at around your age.

2|0
    0|0
  • We all have our days.

you are pretty though.

2|0
    0|0
  • Yeaa we all have our good and bad days

1|0
    0|0
  • It's pretty normal. :)

1|0
    0|0
  • It's completely normal. Some days you'll be thinking, who IS that? Is that me? Wow! And other days you'll be shocked to see how awful you think you look. I do it all the time! If you want my opinion, I think you're quite pretty.

1|0
    0|0
  • I know what you mean, but don't worry about it.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah, it's normal. And you're very pretty! So have nothing to worry about. :)

1|0
    0|0