Sometimes I think I look ugly, other times pretty.

Sometimes when I look at the mirror I think I look gorgeous, but other times I think I look hideous. This has nothing to do with make-up, hair or clothes. Is that normal ?

Most Helpful Guy

• Yeah, it's pretty normal. Some days, I look in the mirror and get pleasantly surprised. "Oh, that's me?!" Other days, I look in the mirror, and immediately look away. "OH GOD MONSTER! Oh wait, that's just my face in the mirror." We all have our good days and our bad days.

What Guys Said 2

• It must be psychosocial. You look pretty good in your photos!

Are you sure it isn't your mood or PMS that makes you think this?

• you're really pretty so don't be bothered :)

What Girls Said 9

• it's normal and usually affected by how your week went, and things like that.

Sometimes we all feel like that. One day we'll think "ok, I'm pretty" and walk away a little brighter but other times it's like you look in the mirror and no matter if people call you attractive or not you think " I'm not pretty" will start pointing out things and feel low.

It is normal but if you do things for yourself and try a new style you rebound from those thoughts, and trust me you are very very pretty.

• im the same way so you're not alone

• I'm the exact same way. Sometimes I have days where I feel gorgeous and others where I pick out every flaw I have and refuse to leave the house! Yes it's completely normal especially at around your age.

• We all have our days.

you are pretty though.

• Yeaa we all have our good and bad days

• It's pretty normal. :)

• It's completely normal. Some days you'll be thinking, who IS that? Is that me? Wow! And other days you'll be shocked to see how awful you think you look. I do it all the time! If you want my opinion, I think you're quite pretty.

• I know what you mean, but don't worry about it.

• Yeah, it's normal. And you're very pretty! So have nothing to worry about. :)