To girls: what does it mean to send your pictures in sexy lingerie to your boyfriend?

Exactly. My girlfriend sent me a few very, very sexy pictures of her barely wearing some underwear. I'm so excited about it because no girl ever sent me something like this ever before, but I can't help to think about that question in the title. What does it mean to send your pictures to your boyfriend wearing sexy lingerie? I know it can mean many things, but what's your take? Why would you do it?

Most Helpful Girl

• personally I did it with my boyfriend because we were in a long distence relationship so it was our form of "intimacy" while he was away. To me it meant that I wanted him then and there but couldn't have him so that was the best way to show him, and I've only done it with him

• Wow that is so true. My baby is in Philadelphia right now. I wish I was there with her tonight =[

• Sometimes it makes you feel even worse that when yah can't be with them, but its fun

What Girls Said 6

• Well she either wants Sex or just wants you too see how hot she is.

Talk to her & see what she was referring too.

• its either she wants sex or simply she is foolin around .. I would never do that with anyone anyways :D

• I sent a picture of my self in my bra to a boy... who isn't my boyfriend... yet haha!

He thought it was 'excellent' and 'his xmas just got better' haha x

• i think you should ask her but when I did it, it was just to please him so he don't get bored and to see what he is working with

• Maybe she wants to take the next step. Why not have a talk with her.

• It actually means that I am waiting for something and no need to fool around with others as I can be as dirty as you want.

What Guys Said 0