What do you think of this cardigan?

I bought this cardigan yesterday:

link

also, would it look good with any of these trousers? I have both of these trousers:

link chinos&pageSize=20

link chinos&pageSize=20

and what kind of shoes could I wear with them and what color? and what top could I wear inside the cardigan?

Most Helpful Girl

• Nice cardigan

burgundy is somewhat of a neutral color so you could get away with wearing either pair of trousers (I love how English people say "trousers" its so cute!). the mustard chinos would give you a more edgy daring look, and the gray ones are a bit more safe. whatever you feel like doing is cool. I'd tell you to wear brown shoes with them

i'd advise you to wear a plaid button up shirt under it like dark blue that has some burgundy in it

• Lol I forget that Americans call them pants. Pants over here is what we call call men's briefs/underwear.

What Girls Said 5

• I love that cardigan! I would wear it with the gray pants. But you can really wear it with anything, trust me.

• I love the look of both the "trousers." lol And I do agree with prettybrown when she says the grey is safe, while the yellow is more edgy. You could pair the cardigan with a collared shirt and one of the shoes in the Casual section of that site.

• The sweater is OK but I don't like the trousers at all. I say wear the cardigan with blue jeans and a white t-shirt. That would look hot.

• wear it with the grey pants.. and wear some black shoes and wear anything under the cardi.. maybe a solid v neck

• First off, I love that burgundy color of the cardigan! It looks so rich with the color of the pants! You could wear a navy, green, or white shirt with it. Don't overthink it! Fashion is supposed to be fun and comfy! :D

What Guys Said 0