Are big feet OK with guys?

I just want to know if guys care or not if a girl happens to have feet size 9 and up. Does it bother you or is it a turn on/off? What are your thoughts guys. Like I'm a size 10 in shoes and I've always been worried and kind of embarrassed that my feet aren't "small" like most girls I know. It seems like most guys like a girl with little feet, because little is usually associated with "cute" I guess. And girls are suppose to be all "cutesy" and feminine and what not. (By small I mean sizes like 6-8 1/2.) Just be honest please. :)

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm a size 11,and honestly...i don't think guys will be worried about your feet.They are too busy looking at your face and everything else. :)

What Guys Said 5

• I'm 6'1 and wear a size 13 shoe. I actually PREFER girls who are a size 8 and above. Really small hands and feet creep me out on a girl. AAnd keep in mind, most models wear a size 8-11 shoe so you're in good company. Pay attention to female shoe ads/foot models, they all look very slender and long.

• Size 10 is kinda big for a girl, and yes, I think it's cute for girls to have small, feminine feet, but bigger feet on a girl isn't an absolute turn-off. I would certainly consider her other looks, personality, etc.

Really as long as the girl doesn't have bigger feet than me, it doesn't matter much. I wear a size 14 shoe in most brands, so it's not likely I'll ever meet a girl with feet bigger than mine! Your 10 would look pretty small next to my feet, so maybe you just need a big footed boyfriend.

• If your tall you need bigger feet to stabilize.

• I don't care about how big a girl's feet are.

• Quite alright.

What Girls Said 7

• Not that bad lol

• Im pretty short...5'3 and I have size 9 1/2 feet... I used to feel self conscious about them...but I've learned to love my body...and none of my boyfriends ever complained...i like to joke about them with my friends since all my friends are around size 6

• well, I'm 8 1/2 -9. they shouldn't have a problem with it, what do they expect? A tall girl with size 6 feet? Noo.

• Im size 9 as well, yet none of the guys complained so I guess it doesn't matter that much.

• I myself have size 10 ( I believe its 40 EU ) No one complained so far :)

• i'm a size 10, it turns on quite a lot of guys

• I'm a size 9, and my boyfriend likes them. I don't think having big feet is anything to be embarrassed about. It's just how your feet are.