What hair color looks best on me?

I have naturally pale skin, but I go tanning to maintain a slight tan. I used dyeed blond hair and I dyed it darkbrown because I thought it looked fake and I kinda miss it even though I like my dark brown hair. I could try light brown, but I don't like light brown hair in genreral. I'm thinking of putting in some caramel highlights maybe? Or considering going back blonde? Guys why do the majority of you like brunettes?

Most Helpful Guy

• Not true, we do not prefer brunettes! We like women, naturally blond women have rough features, I do dislike that, but it's not the color that bothers me, it's the structure of the body and face. So just go with either light blond or darkbrown, highlights are not "the new black" .

• What do you mean by "rough features"? I know a lot of natural blondes and I wouldn't describe any of them as having rough features.

• I've took various polls and read a lot online and it's like 70 percent or more prefer brunettes

• Natural blondes have Nordic/German genes, due to the cold weather in these parts the body and face change a little to adapt, making their waistlines a lot less thinner, thighs a bit bigger, faces kind of sharp with wide cheekbones. Not saying that they are not pretty, no , just not my type.

What Guys Said 2

• skin and eye color arent the only factors. eyebrow color, facial structure, etc. but i'd go with dirty blonde

• i wish I culd help buut I'm not good at this without actualy seeing

What Girls Said 1

• It's hard to tell without a picture, but maybe you could try a dark/dirty blond. That way it won't be too blond that it looks fake but will still be in the blond family.