Crotchless panties - hot or not?

Do guys find crotchless panties hot or just tacky? I have some but too scared to wear them and trying to decide whether or not to try them out with a new partner. Worried what he will think of them so want your opinion first! he seems to into everything else! but what is the general opinion on them out there?

Most Helpful Guy

• Why even bother? but ehh... if he likes it then you can't complain. good luck

What Guys Said 4

• Hah. They are panties, I will be taking them off so fast, wouldn't even notice that they are crotchless...

• the point of them is to keep them on during sex.. just wondering if they are sexy

• not sexy, I think part of them fun would be finding out what's behind them.

• l love a girl that wears crotchless panties that means you ain't even gotta take them off to fuk her it was a great design for panites so wear the for him we won't thank that its unattractive

• Not a fan of them personally. Got to leave something to be desired when they are taken off.

What Girls Said 2

• I'd say tacky plus they are pointless. Having sex your ment to be god damn naked lol! Ask yourself this would you like a guy to still have his boxers on while your getting it on?!

• ive worn them a few times. I think theyre hot, but I know 2 guys that didn't like them.