Guys what would you think about an innocent looking girl who dressed a little slutty on a night out?

Yay or Nay? Would you think that she isn't innocent anymore or would you think that was hot. I'm not a slut by any means, I am a good girl. Guys tell me I'm innocent. But recently I want to show a little more skin then usual, but I still appear innocent. Would that turn my crush off? Or let him know that I'm becoming a woman comfortable in her own skin. I have the body to flaunt it, so why not right? =/

Who liked my question on Facebook? I have one thumbs up. do you know me or something?

Most Helpful Guy

• Sometimes you have to flaunt it. Just don't get caught up in it. Do it from time to time, just like a sport for recreation :) You will be surprised at how rewarding it is sometimes.

• totally, this guy, for instance, he rarely ever stares at me...most guys don't...but whenever I get really dresses up they won't keep their mouth shut! lol

• true! haha

What Guys Said 5

• hell no that is fine everyone has a freak side to them all it says is that you no when to have a good time an when its not time to have a good time I don't thank there is nothing wrong wid what you wanna do

• thats she's trying to be someone she's not..

• well what if you know she has a fun side, travels and clubs.. but not as much recently. You might have seen other pics of her wearing short skirts or dresses.. but if she shows more than just legs it would make you think she's trying to be someone else?

• yes but I might be wrong

• that was me I liked it

• oh OK :)

• no I'm glad you did :) ha ha sorry I thought a Facebook friend knew it was me then liked it. just wanted to make sure it was someone I didn't know lol

• o I hear ya lol you can add me as a frind on here if you would like I would like to talk to you a little more if that's cool

• you go girl have fun, you don't have to do anything if you don't want, explore and get a little wild

• thank you! and I went braless ;) hehe I feel so liberated

• Thats cool it still makes you feel good and you got the body to show some and have fun- Right ?

• yep! haha

• idk, that just doenst really sound like my type to be honest. but I'm sure some guys are down

What Girls Said 1

• i think dressing sexy on a night out is to be expected. what would he expect you to wear? jeans and a crewneck shirt?