Pretty girls: How does it feel to be pretty?

I mean I feel like being pretty would make me happy or instantly confident and I've always wanted to know if that's the case for pretty girls...or girls who are told they are pretty.

Most Helpful Girl

• If you know you're beautiful and act on it, everyone else will agree. Your problem is you didn't know it, but now you do, because I'm telling you now, you're gorgeous and unique, not to be found anywhere else on this planet. So, now that you know, go act like it, and the compliments will come flooding in. I'm jealous of you already. :)

What Guys Said 1

• Even the most pretyy girls can have low self-confidence. The girl I love is GORGEOUS, but she feels like she's just alright, when she's really really pretty

What Girls Said 6

• It is a very good feeling.. that nature created us this way, what else...let's see...its kind of a feeling of being proud of myself, for the gift God gave me, to be a WOMAN.

Your BEAUTIFUL because your a girl, and because you can be a wife , someone's mom later, so take pride and consider yourself pretty, because I tell you, your BEAUTIFUL

And...i study media, if your curious about the definition of pretty...then its undesribable. TO EACH THEIR OWN.

I find myself to be pretty, and I know to the man I will marry I am beautiful, and that is what's really important.

• I am told that I am naturally pretty. I've been told that I'm gorgeous and beautiful also. I even have a modeling contract with Wilhelmina. The reason why they told me that they gave me a contract is because I'm naturally beautiful and gorgeous. My boyfriend tells me that I'm beautiful. But yet, I do not believe them at all, what so ever. Some days I feel pretty, and some days I feel ugly. And the days when I do feel pretty, it's because I believe that I am.

The most prettiest girls are the ones who don't believe that they are pretty including myself.

• When you figure it out, let me know haha.

• Sometimes I do think I am pretty, but I occassionally doubt that. I sometimes HATE being pretty, because I usually attract the wrong guys; most of which are shallow guys. I fear for my intelligence, and personality at most. I'm scared that my personality is off-putting, or that I am not funny enough.

• You have to believe you are pretty. If you don't truly believe it, then it doesn't make a difference how pretty you are.

I now have people telling me all the time that I'm pretty and gorgeous and I should model. I used to think I was the ugliest girl on the planet simply because I didn't share some of the traits that made other girls beautiful. That doesn't make a woman ugly by the way; simply because she doesn't have some of the traits a majority of people place high value on. Even now, there are sometimes where I question my beauty yet people still call me pretty and compliment me A LOT. I don't know how many people have told me I should try modeling despite how unpretty I feel sometimes! So you have to believe that you have worth and value. Even when no one else seems to...even if everyone else seems to.

• I think you might not realize how much effort it takes for some girls to look gorgeous. Not all girls are pretty naturally. Make up helps a lot.