Do you consider yourself attractive?

What about yourself do you consider attractive?----------------------------

0|0
20|10

Most Helpful Girl

• I think I have a beautiful eye shape, and I've been told this, I like my lips an I like my nose, I also like my legs and my hair on some days. I have cystic fibrosis so my rib cage is larger than necessary and my breasts are different sizes because of malnourishment, I also look tired a lot because of it and my waist doesn't narrow all that much, but I feel I still have the ability to look beautiful, being comfortable with my body and feeling like it's attractive to others' is a different story.

3|0
    0|0
    • Not to come off like a creep, but I think you have a very sincere beauty about you...if that makes sense.

What Girls Said 19

• some days I have bad face days where I wake up and I think "wtf happened to u?" but then other days I think I'm astonishingly beautiful. most of the time I consider myself cute tho, not the baddest girl alive but decent a little above average if I were to be rated by someone else. I love my eye shape and cheekbones the most

0|1
    0|1
    • you seem to be the only girl on here with confidence ;)

• thanks. :)

thats sad tho, a lot of these girls are prettier than they give themselves credit for

• i'm alright.

0|0
    0|0
  • I like my eyes, overall shape -.-, and wit; in fact my personality is my strong suit

but physically yes I find myself attractive

0|0
    0|0
  • Umm...i'll say I consider myself attractive, not super attractive but attractive lol I like my eyes and lips most, my eyes because people tell me I have deep eyes and my lips because they're nice and plump :)

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm pretty cute.

0|1
    0|0
  • Somewhat, in a mirror. I'm most definitely not photogenic however.

0|1
    0|0
  • i like the color of my eyes, my body shape as well. but other than that I'm "okay"

0|1
    0|0
  • No, I don't. The only good thing about my exterior is my legs because they're long and toned.

0|0
    0|0
  • Meh sometimes, and then sometimes not.

0|0
    0|0
  • Depends on the day. I think I'm attractive, but not THAT attractive.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't think I'm the ugliest thing ever but I don't really think I'm attractive either.

0|0
    0|0
  • eh, I'm OK I guess.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope. Average..

0|0
    0|0
  • I consider myself average.

0|0
    0|0
  • Of course, hell yea :D But I preFEAR not to look into the mirror these days XD

0|1
    0|0
  • I feel attractive with make up on...other than that not really. My boyfriend telling me I'm beautiful everyday does help though so that makes it a little better. I know I'm a lot prettier than a lot of other girls but I also know there's a lot of girls prettier than me.

0|0
    0|0
  • Somedays yes

1|0
    0|0
  • I consider myself average. Things I like about myself: My tan skin. My black hair. My lips. And my eyes.

I hate my nose.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't feel attractive facially, but I do have a nice body.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 10

• I feel I'm attractive, yes.

I didn't when I was growing up. I was the skinny, pale faced kid, with red hair and freckles. The freckles faded and have completely dissipated from my face. My hair developed more brown then red with age. My skins browned allot from accumulated tans over the years. And after spending the last few years in the gym and eating properly I'm no longer skinny.

I'm one of the kids that grew into my features in my late teens and early twenties. I suspect I'll keep gaining in attractiveness until my early to mid thirties. After with we all know, it's down hill from there.

0|0
    0|0
  • Physically it's day to day. Some days I wake up and feel like I am above average and some days I feel like I'm below average. I believe though that my personality and my intelligence far exceed my physical attractiveness and those don't fluctuate as much. Well, unless I'm in a crappy mood.

0|1
    0|0
  • A response I posted on another question earlier today seems relevant:

"Some days, I look in the mirror and get pleasantly surprised. "Oh, that's me?!" Other days, I look in the mirror, and immediately look away. "OH GOD MONSTER! Oh wait, that's just my face in the mirror..." We all have our good days and our bad days."

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd say I'm at least above average. Apparently, my personality makes up for what lacks in looks?

0|0
    0|0
  • I do not, no.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope.

0|1
    0|0
  • Yap.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm satisfied for the most part, so I guess that's a yes.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope, not really. I'm nothing special.

0|0
    0|0
  • Id f*** me.

1|3
    0|0