Who do you dress to impress?

Yourself, the opposite gender, or to show up your own gender?

I dress to impress myself and the opposite gender obviously :)

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't dress to impress anyone. The only reason I wear clothes is because it's socially unacceptable to not wear clothes in public.

What Guys Said 5

• Myself #1, I like the feeling of being classy. But also girls, who doesn't?, and actually also a bit for guys. Not gay, just think it's sad how men dress these days.

• ive always liked to dress well even when I was a kid. lately I just wear whatevers clean lol. if I have an important interview ill wear a dress shirt and some nice jeans

• Depends for what. If I'm going anywhere important, I always get a haircut first.

I always look good in a suit ;)

• Myself.

• I do it for the opposite gender/reputation. <3 tight/fitted raulph lauren

What Girls Said 16

• I guess I dress to impress everybody.

My boyfriend is the one I dress to impress most. I try to wear things I know he'll like. However, I will only wear something if I think it's cute. If I don't like it then I don't care how much he likes it, I won't wear it.

My friends (girls and guys) often say my outfits are cute, which I like to hear. I'm not a fashion icon or anything but it's good to know I'm not the girl everyone wants to give a fashion intervention because they think she's a slob (I used to be that girl when I was younger).

• When I'm not crushing on anyone I dress to impress the general public.

However, if I have a crush on a certain hunk of man meat I will SLIGHTLY alter my style to appeal to him specifically.

But in general I try to look socially acceptable. Key word...TRY.

• Definitely myself. If I feel good about myself then that's all that matters.

• I dress to impress no-one. I choose whatever feels comfortable. When I'm comfortable, I'm confident, and when I'm confident, I'm attractive.

• I usually don't really dress up, but some days I just really feel like dressing up. I usually dress up for myself. If I'm going to hang out with my crush I try to dress a little nicer, but still casual and comfortable. I only dress up in clothes that are dressy, but still allow me to feel comfortable. The more I feel nice and comfortable, the more confident I am, and the more confident I am the more outgoing I am.

• i don't have a crush right now so merely for the opp. gender.. but mainly me.. if I look pretty, I feel pretty.. more outgoing.. more confident :)

• Myself :)

• No one.

• I dress for myself...always.

• I spent years dressing to impress others, now the only person I dress to impress is myself.

• Myself always, plus the opposite gender on certain occasions.

• dress to please myself!

• For myself and the way I like to dress men tend to like as well.

• i dress to impress everyone! :) so that people know I have style

• I don't dress to impress anybody. I dress to make me feel good.

• myself and men