Who else thinks that clothes are over-rated?

Who likes to be naked vs wearing clothes? There's just something about being naked that is so comfortable. I would much rather be naked!

Most Helpful Guy

• if I could id be naked all the time. civilized society feels otherwise. I walk around my house with my undies on and in the nude, feels so freeing and liberating.

• Screw civilization! hahaha :)

What Guys Said 7

• How could clothes be prettier than female skin?

• Eww. I prefer being clothed. Protection from the elements.

• Might get a little chilly...

• I am with ya on that one lol. But, I tend to sleep with my shirt off because it feels more comfortable and my mom walks in my rooms sometimes to wake me up when I over sleep for school and I don't want her to be freaked out seeing me in the nude

• Come on! your mommy has seen ya naked before! ha ha jk I know what ya mean! ha ha :)

• Lol funny :)

• i love being naked to expecall wid a girl around I no wats hangin inbetween my legs and I ain't got no shame I can go naked for ever

• hahaha! :)

• I feel so free and comfy! Clothes are just not near as comfy. I guess I feel sexier naked, too haha

• hell yea I feel ya add me we can talk more

• they keep you warm, but there are pros and cons of both.

• lol just don't out like that

What Girls Said 4

• Pants are for squares and people with something to hide.

• No kiddin! ha ha :)

• Actually you implied pretty close to it by stating only losers or shady people have use for them. Clothes are actually pretty good for you in a lot of cases.

• Well, I mean, I wear pants too. I guess I'm a square, since I don't think I have anything to hide.

• No way fart dust is microscopic and/or visible bits of feces expelled from the rectum. Feces accumulates on the sphincter after wiping the buttocks because of the wrinkles of the sphincter. Feces dries and when a person farts/expells gas the sphincter opens slightly and the wrinkles open and allow the dried feces to fall and be blown out. People should wear clothes.

• Wow. lol

• yah I know its disgusting I wish I never heard about fart dust. It is true that if someone farts on your pillow you can get pink eye because of the fart dust getting in your eye and the bacteria causes it.

• Maybe we should just a ll stay inside then, because we are swallowing that sh** everywhere we go! lol

• I like showing more skin than I like wearing layers and layers but I don't know about the whole naked thing...why don't you conduct an experiment and see how it goes? lol j/k

• You came into the world naked, that's probably why you like it so much. I personally prefer clothes though. Even when it's hot I don't like stripping down. I just cut on the fan and wrap in my comforter anyway.