Hey guys, does a girls style really matter that much to you?

From what I'm seeing, the majority of guys seem really attracted to a girls physical attributes. Do you care about what she is wearing? (excluding the slobby/messy/stinky girl) Is style a major factor in your attraction to a woman?

Most Helpful Guy

• To me it does - initial attraction comes in various forms for people but what a woman is wearing speaks volumes to me. It sounds shallow - but it's honest. If a woman has dressed to get attention and she does it - mission accomplished. I'm not talking slutty either.

• hmmm then what are you talking? lol

• Well for me- a sharply dressed woman gets my attention - esp professionally dressed. Someone who knows how to dress her body type and shape and accentuate what she has without FLAUNTING it.

What Guys Said 10

• Style will only get my attention (not a bad thing though), her personality and charm will be what keeps my attention.

• what you were is important to us more important than your looks...jk..but seriously I love the winter a lot of guys won't agree cause they like seeing girls in short shorts all yr. I like winter wear for women with your wooly boots and snug sweater.its a real turn on for me when a girl looks comfortable in what she wears.

• I guess it mattered more when I was a teenager: the way you dress, the music you listen to all go together and its part of your identity. Now, I appreciate what a woman wears, and whether she looks good, but I don't require a particular style.

• Yeah, it plays some factor. I won't reject her because she wears one label instead of another, but if I don't like what she wears, then it will affect weather or not I'm attracted though.

Of course, there are many factors involved. This is only one.

• i find it nice when my girl dresses up for me, makes me want to show her off even more.

• Not at all...the more style, the more likely I am to believe that she is uptight or high maintenance...turn off if anything...(:

• yup, some guys won't care tho

• clothes at times do make a difference my old school had uniforms and some girls were lets say not flattered by them but when I seen them outside school complete opposite. for the most part its not a big deal but if your in shape most guys will like yoga pants but every guy is going to be checking out your ass.

• Style matters but not as far as pure animal attraction goes. If a girl is hott she'll probably be hott no matter what she is wearing. Her style just hints to me whether we have anything in common or not and gives me hints as to what her personality might be like.

• Yes. If she's different from the leggings, Uggs, and straightened bleached blond hair lemmings, I'll definitely notice.

I'll add the over skinny jeans with Converse chucks, hoodie, and died pink/red hair as a big style fail as well.

What Girls Said 2

• I don't think it matters in the long run because even the most stylish girl can be a selfish, bitchy heartbreaker. But I definitely think in terms of catching a guy's eye and standing out from other girls, style can help you do that :)

• I dress slobby and messy why is that excluded?

:'(

• I didn't mean like cute/purposefully messy. I guess *unhygienic* would have been a better word. Sorry to offend:(