Do guys like glasses on girls?

Does it depend on the girl and the type of glasses? I have worn glasses mostly my whole life, I'm pretty blind without them lol I don't think I want to get contacts so I'm just wondering do guys like girls in glasses?

Most Helpful Guy

• i think glasses make a girl look cute, sexy, and smart . it also depends on the guy too. but the guy should not like like you just for your looks but for you personality too.

What Guys Said 5

• Guys seldom make passes at girls who wear glasses, though I suspect most of em will make an exception where you're concerned.

• mark me down as a fan

• Personally, glasses aren't a deal breaker at all. They're usually a fetish of mine. I've always had a librarian / secretary fantasy. :)

• I generally like it on most girls . makes them look more intelligent and stuff I think...

• I wear glasses too...most gys deal with it...they come off in the bedroom...at which time you will look sexier than ever! ...(:

What Girls Said 4

• i started wearing them (for the tenth time in my life) a few days ago,they seem to like them,i got a lot of ''ooh I see you're going for the sexy teacher look'',i personally think I look like a nerdy lesbian,but hey,sexy teacher works for me lol

• lots of guys like glasses :)

• Lol me too! Most guys like glasses on girls because it makes them look cute and smart at the same time. -Quoted from my brother :)

• Lol I don't know why glasses always make people look smarter, I mean, it doesn't mean you're smart, it just means you have bad vision lol

• I once hooked up with a guy, and I was wearing contacts before. I put my glasses on after and he got so turned on...he was like "ohhh that's so hot"

• Lol really? I didn't think a guy would get that turned on by glasses

• He's totally into the whole librarian/teacher fetish haha...so he loves it.