What color do you think girls look best in? What color do you think guys look best in?

Guys what color do you think girls look best in?

Girls what color do you think guys look best in?

Most Helpful Girl

• girls- bright

guys-bright nd dark colors

What Guys Said 4

• A big generalization, it depends on so many factors including the season, the occasion, the weather... but black is my overall prefeered color on women. Red is great but should only be for special occasions.

• Guys what color do you think girls look best in? black, hands down.

• depends on her body shape , her eyes , the shape of her head and eyes , her hair color , the kind of shoes she wears :p

I don't have an ultimate color ...

• If I had to pick, black. But really it varies.

What Girls Said 9

• Black all the way but guys sometimes look awesome in blue too. Especially light blue.

• I think guys and girls both look good in shades of blue and gray, and also white and black.

• I love black in me...girls...boys...everyone...my sister keeps asking if my husband died when ever I hang my cloth...but it depends I like it but not everyone looks good in black...I like it because I'm dark brown...lol

• i like it when guys wear black, dark red, dark blue...

i think generally, girls look great in black.

• It really depends on their coloring. Not everyone looks good in black.

Everyone has their own best color.

• Black always keeps my cheeks turning pink!

• It depends on their skin color really.

• depends on the persons skin color and her eyes and sometimes hair color as well

• Most people look good in black, red, blue, and magenta. Maybe just darker colors in general.