Do guys find girls in sweats cute?

I was wearing a low cut, white, long sleeve shirt and grey sweat pants. For shoes I was wearing uggs. I walk by and me and my friend heard a guy say she's sexy when I walked by. Did he just mean my body because I think I kinda looked bad that day. Who knows maybe I did look good.

Most Helpful Guy

• when worn properly it can look really great

obviously I hope she didn't get out of bed and walk out of the house without even going to the bathroom to do some maintenance lol

but I've seen girls rock sweats, uggs and a t shirt and still look pretty

to me I think that's when you know a girl is pretty

because when you dress up anyone can be pretty but if you're feelin'/lookin' like a bum and still get hit on then you know you're pretty

What Guys Said 5

• lol... it totally depends on the guy. some guys can find a girl in sweats sexy, other guys want a girl to be all exposed and everything. so yeah. depends on the guy. and depends on how the girl looks too lol.

• I'm fine with girls that wear sweats, more for the fact that she's not afrad to go against the "cute top and jeans" grain.

• You must have a good boy, because that outfit is awful.

• I know I was having a bad day not really in the mood to get dressed up or maybe he was just talking about me not my outfit either way thanks :)

• it depends on the person

• I know some guys that think girls are sexy no matter what they're wearing, there are some guys that like that kind of look, it all depends on the guy sorry

What Girls Said 2

• There's been many debates on this site about that, and for the most part guys didn't seem to like it.

My boyfriend thinks it's cute when we're at the apartment, but when I go out he prefers I wear something nicer.

• Uggs are ugly. Sweats shouldn't be worn out of the house. Some guys are weird though, or maybe he wasn't talking about you.

• I love uggs! I know he was talking about me because the girl I was with is his friend and she said he said that.But ya maybe its just his opinion but thanks for yours :)

• Oh, sorry - I'm mistaken. If you're under 18 its very possible that he thinks uggs are cute. But, guys don't really care what a girl is wearing to be honest.

• Thanks :)