Red lipstick what do you think guys?

guys do you like red lipstick like this? also as a streetstyle

sometimes

link

link

link

• Looks good
  • Doesn't look good

Most Helpful Guy

• Here's just a bit of trivia about why girls color their lips:

The natural unperturbed color of the lips of a girls mouth is a direct coloration to the color of her vaginal lips (same goes for the color of guys lips and the head of the penis: it's a weird genetics thing). When a girl is "excited" her lips will naturally redden slightly giving them a (sometimes bright) pinkish color. Lipstick is applied either in natural tones to subconsciously mask this change or bright colors to enhance it (often times, the thought of enhancing that color is made consciously).

I prefer lighter lipsticks to red because I understand this although the red lipstick with a little black dress is the universal symbol for "I'm horny and could use a nice lay." This is all well and good but only on special occasions. In your normal life, lighter colors are often the way to go... or exotic ones like blue. Ironically, though, in most animal cultures it is up to the male to have the bright colors to get the female but the highest lifeform on the planet has it backwards (also cats, like us, have it backwards too which is why we can make crazy cat lady jokes).

Is it weird that I know this? Should I stop watch medical shows?

What Guys Said 5

• It looks nice. As long as it does not come off when you kiss, eat, or drink.

• I honestly think it depends on the girl.

• Hate it.

• i love it :D

• I honestly don't find it attractive at all, I don't know why. I feel like girls who wear it are whores, but I know their not. I prefer no lipstick at all.

• Are you a Muslim or something?

• nope just don't like it, other colors are fine though

What Girls Said 9

• try it out with acne-skin and yellow teeth :D haha

reality= 99,9 % og girls fo not look like these models with red lipstick on.

they look like this : link

• haha I have a friend who really look like this pic you posted and I already told her that this shade of red doesn't fit her but she ignored it^^

• I think red lipstick is fabulous. My boyfriend always ask me to wear my red lipstick, but I save it for special occasions.

• i think it looks great. but you have to get the perfect shade...otherwise it can look bad.

• prettty :)

• looks good but I'd wear it on like special occasions.. not every day kinda stuff :)

• it looks awesome and glamorous on some people..it looks horrible on others

• i think it just depends on the person because it doesn't look good on all girls but for the most part I think it dose

• my brother said he doesn't like this, makes the girl look fake or something like that

• i love red lipstick. but I think its too much for the streets :D