Where can I find an all white dress?

know of any stores ?

I've looked EVERYWHERE - I have a club event I'm going to next week with some friends "Night in white" and you need to be wearing all white.

something knee length and fitted

any help is appreciated! (:

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 2

• I have no experience in shopping for women's clothes, nor am I at all familiar with different clothing outlets. That being said, in theory you could find any dress you found pretty or exciting or "ooh la la" or *whatever*, and just wash it with bleach. Whammo, white dress. :)

• Haha I'd rather not buy a dress just to bleach it white - I'd totally fail.

• I want in your panties

What Girls Said 2

• If you're in Canada try Le Chateau or Sears... I've found lots of dresses fitting that description in both places. Also, any stores which sell wedding dresses will have bridesmaid dresses which are fitted... These dresses can often be found in white as they are meant to be dyed to the desired color. Buying a dress in a specialty store is often more expensive though.

• Tried Le Chateau (love that store) and no luck, but I'll take a look at Sears thanks (:

• you could go to a place like davids bridal and look at the bridesmaid dresses and just order one you like in white if its available in that color