Are sweatpants acceptable in public?

Not super baggy ones. I have plain black ones. But some people hate them except for the gym. opinions?

0|0
6|6

Most Helpful Girl

• I wear sweats out sometimes to run quick errands or something, but if I know I'm going to be out all day I won't.

I'll wear yoga pants if I'm just hanging with friends or going to the mall. I feel they're slightly more acceptable. I've had people mistake them for slacks before.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 6

• i wear them during the winter, don't care if it's acceptable or not.

1|0
    0|0
    • I went to 7/11 the other night in really ugly plaid pajama pants tucked into my cowboy boots, hahaha, cause I'd already changed out of my jeans at a friend's house and didn't feel like putting them back on. Idgaf. =P

• I was so stylin, hahaha.

• hats all I saw the girls were wearing at the mall the other day

0|0
    0|0
  • When worn properly sweats can look just as good or even better then when a girl dresses up!

0|0
    0|0
  • sweats can look really nice heck I'm a guy and wear them sometimes

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't think sweatpants should be worn in public, except to the gym, but I do wear track pants in public sometimes. They are kinda like sweatpants, but look nicer. I wear them sometimes in the winter to give my junk a little freedom from jeans.

0|0
    0|0
  • They're better than leggings as pants but..I wouldn't say that they're "good"

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 5

• I wear them to the gym and for quick runs to the store (most of the time). If I have no one to impress or don't feel like dressing up for everyone else, then I'll throw on a pair of my favorite style of pants.

0|0
    0|0
  • I do it at times, I don't care if others don't like it

1|0
    0|0
  • Who really cares if they are acceptable? Wear whatever the hell you want.

1|0
    0|0
  • Who cares what anyone else thinks... girls do it anyway, even I do it.

0|0
    0|0
  • if tight jeans are acceptable...why wouldn't baggy ones be?

0|0
    0|0