What is the nicest word for a thick woman?

my boyfriend calls me fluffy ca I thick. I ain't sure what I think about that word. what would you think if your significant other called you fluffy? and what is d nicest word for a thick woman?

• Fluffy
  • Phat
  • Thick
  • Curvy
  • Other

Most Helpful Guy

• Fluffy is the cutest thing you can say.

Phat is the most ghetto thing you can say.

Thick is the most straight-forward thing you can say.

Curvy is the sexiest thing you can say.

And the nicest thing you can say is "I will love you regardless of your body, but I still think you're beautiful the way you are right now =)"

What Guys Said 6

• In my opinion curvy is too loosely interchanged with overweight. All overweight women are curvy, but not all curvy women are overweight.

Anyway I'd say curvy is the best because it has the most positive ring to it.

• In fact it's perfectly possible for a slim girl to be curvy as well.

• I would laugh. I would say curvy is the nicest of the choices or go with brando annd say healthy

• If you're just trying to be kind to her / get in her pants, go with "curvy".

If you want to be truthful, go with "Fat".

Those other words aren't really even euphemisms - they mean totally different things.

Fluffy: Implies you have a problem with excess body hair, but has nothing to do with body shape.

Phat: Also has nothing to do with body shape.

Thick: Never heard it used anywhere but on this site, and don't like it at all - most people, if you call them "thick" would think you meant "stupid".

Curvy: Refers to a totally different body shape - unless you have large breasts / hips AND a small waist, you are not curvy.

• Fluffy sounds stupid. Phat is too faddy. Curvy sounds nice.

Thick and curvy are nice .

• Healthy

• Voluptuous, hands down ^^ or why not simply beautiful...

What Girls Said 8

• curvy is imo

• As a bigger girl I love hearing my boyfriend tell me he loves my body just the way it is. I think fluffy is kinda lame and would probably prefer curvy or just plan beautiful would be nice.

• curvy for sure! fluffly would remind them of marshmellows haha.. phat, it's to hard to see if you're saying FAT or PHA.. thick is okaay... curvy is PERRFECT:)

• I think curvy sounds best. :)

• HOT!

• Curvy is the best word out of the list you've given, but I think an elegant sexy way of describing a thick woman is "vuluptuous" ;)

• curvy would be the best

• People usually say curvy for thick women. I would say big boned haha