How much would nice abs increase a guy's attractiveness?

Lets say there some guy who is average looking or slightly above average looking, and then you find out that he has a REALLY NICE set of abs...how much would this increase his attractiveness? would he still be slightly above average in attractiveness to you or would you see him as "hot"?

Most Helpful Girl

• It would increase it. I can't really say by how much but it's definitely a turn on and a welcome surprise.

What Girls Said 8

• It wouldn't really make a difference to me because I don't really care about abs. I'm not a huge fan of big cut muscles in the first place, but I'd be more attracted to strong broad shoulders/chest than abs, abs I'm pretty neutral about.

• well, from an objective view it makes the opposite gender see you as healthy and fit. so yes it is really attractive. the guy I'm dating now is an average looking guy I guess and he has abs and even if he didn't I would still date him but I wouldn't want to take his shirt off as much.

• it would make you go up a pretty good bit,i love guys with sexy abbs!(;

• I don't really care a out abs but you can't walk around with a damn beer gut beside me. That's not cute.I really like big toned arms though. Huging or laying next to a guy that feels like a brick doesn't raise his attractiveness to me.

• If he is average and tan then abs would make him look hot in my opinion.

• I would defentily find him more attractive.

• it wouldn't. abs aren't that great imo

• it would increase the attractiveness, but I'm not a fan of guys who randomly take off their shirts either... such showoffs lol

What Guys Said 1

• Enough to make me gay