What do guys/girls think of chinos?

I personally am a sucker for a guy wearing these (is a big fashion trend in the UK) What's everyone elses views on chinos...do many of you guys wear them,do you girls like guys wearing them?

link

Most Helpful Guy

• I wear them occasionally, and always feel staggeringly dull when I do. I will try in the future to remember that somewhere, a woman finds them attractive.

• I personally think they are the opposite of dull,wear them with a logo t-shirt/polo shirt etc then it brightens the look up, plus you can have them in colors :) ha

What Guys Said 4

• I think they're OK, but so conservative and nerdy--fine for many work situations, but not for relaxing with friends.

• I dislike the sensation of cold wind on my ankles. Also these pants look terrible! I would never fall so low to actually wear something like that.

• not my thing

• I don't know but Chino is the name of the singer for "The Deftones". Thought I'd mention...

What Girls Said 6

• Lovee chinos on guys. I also like them rolled with the woolly sock thing going on in the UK. It just makes a guy look trendy without trying too hard. I agree its one of those things where it looks good on lean guys. Worn with a shirt or like a polo..ahhh, me likey

• so HOT, but only on the right guy. They look best on lean guys

• As long as the chinos the guy is wearing, is not as tight as the pants I'm wearing, I'm fine with chinos.

• they're OK as long as he doesn't roll them up like that

• not a big fan of those...

• As long as they're not confused with the Levi's Dockers! Those are dreadful.