What do guys/girls think of chinos?

I personally am a sucker for a guy wearing these (is a big fashion trend in the UK) What's everyone elses views on chinos...do many of you guys wear them,do you girls like guys wearing them?

link

0|0
6|5

Most Helpful Guy

• I wear them occasionally, and always feel staggeringly dull when I do. I will try in the future to remember that somewhere, a woman finds them attractive.

2|0
    0|0
    • I personally think they are the opposite of dull,wear them with a logo t-shirt/polo shirt etc then it brightens the look up, plus you can have them in colors :) ha

What Guys Said 4

• I think they're OK, but so conservative and nerdy--fine for many work situations, but not for relaxing with friends.

0|0
    0|0
  • I dislike the sensation of cold wind on my ankles. Also these pants look terrible! I would never fall so low to actually wear something like that.

0|0
    2|0
  • not my thing

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't know but Chino is the name of the singer for "The Deftones". Thought I'd mention...

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 6

• Lovee chinos on guys. I also like them rolled with the woolly sock thing going on in the UK. It just makes a guy look trendy without trying too hard. I agree its one of those things where it looks good on lean guys. Worn with a shirt or like a polo..ahhh, me likey

1|0
    0|0
  • so HOT, but only on the right guy. They look best on lean guys

1|0
    1|0
  • As long as the chinos the guy is wearing, is not as tight as the pants I'm wearing, I'm fine with chinos.

2|0
    0|0
  • they're OK as long as he doesn't roll them up like that

0|0
    0|0
  • not a big fan of those...

0|0
    0|0
  • As long as they're not confused with the Levi's Dockers! Those are dreadful.

0|0
    0|0