Guys do you like your girls more voluptuous or thin? If so why one or the other?

Im curvey,like my torso is aot longer and tiny and my hips are kind of wide and I have a bigger butt (J-lo/ghetto booty.) I'm 5'3 & weigh around 125lbs.

Sizes so you can picture it better:

Bra-34B

Jeans-5/6

tops-x/s,s

Updates:
im pretty hourglass shaped.

1|0
0|7

Most Helpful Guy

• DAMN! Just picturing it you sound hot as hell! I love me some curvy girls. I like them with a bit of some love handles. Can't lie……just gets me goin. Gotta have big something. Big boobs or big ass! Something my hands can grab on too.

I’m not a numbers or size guy. I could care less how much you weigh or the size shirt you where. Girl’s bodies change constantly, so worrying about a girl staying at a certain weight or fitting into a specific size would be an absolute waist of time.

1|0
    1|0

What Guys Said 6

• I would say thin, because I'm tall and athletic/toned so I'm just attracted more to that type of girl.

2|1
    0|0
  • I always go for vuluptous. If I liked women who looked like 12 year old boys I'd jsut date 12 year old boys. Curves it why I like women.

1|0
    1|0
  • well first off I would say your not voluptuous. in fact you sound verry hot and thin. Me personaly I like a real veluptuous because I'm a big guy 6'1" 220lbs.

0|0
    0|0
  • thin or skinny or petite.

1|0
    0|0
  • I like thin girls over voluptuous ones. I guess they appear more feminine - they have that 70% waist-to-hips ratio thing going on.

1|1
    1|1
  • You sound quite OK.

0|0
    1|1

What Girls Said 0

No girls shared opinions.