Is it gross or normal if your thighs thouch each other?

My thighs touch, and I wanted to know is the gross to a guy or is it normal? I have been worrying about this for such a long time! And I would like someone ealses opinion on this.

Most Helpful Girl

• it's normal,it means you're either chubby or have a lot of (not a lot as in too much,just more than the average girl) developed muscle there. I always wanted thighs that touch,it looks much better to me than the whole gap thing,those girls are pretty for hipster/tumblr pics,but in general thighs that touch are much more attractive to me.

What Guys Said 6

• That's normal. The only time they don't touch is on a girl with naturally smaller than average bone structure.

• No problem. Marylin Monroes thighs touched too. She turned out to be just fine I think

• It's not a big deal.

• Completely normal. Skinny/gaunt legs and non-touching thighs kind of gross me out :S

• Normal, I don't see why something would be wrong with it lol?

• Doesn't matter

What Girls Said 7

• It's normal.

• its normal, the gross part would be if your stomach touched your thighs.

• I always thought this, I looked at girls legs and see them not touching and I'm like why do mine?

Im curvy so I thought oh its prob cause I'm a bit bigger, but then I saw Kelly Brook and she is cruvy but like a size 8/10 (English sizes) and her thighs touch, so I think its normal :)

• It's normal

• I always thought it was sexy if thighs don't touch because it's everywhere on tumblr that thighs touching is gross, and girls with boyfriends are skinny but seeing what theses people put actually made me feel better.

• its normal

• you are all good hun