Anyone use Maybelline The Falsies Volum Express line of mascara?

I had the Black Drama in washable and waterproof. I liked the waterproof better because it seemed to be more dramatic on my lashes. But I found the color too dark and harsh for me.

Now I just bought Falsies Flared waterproof and I was reading in bed (my eyes tear easily) and I got up and I had smears all over my face and contacts! And it irritated my eyes too. Wtf...thought waterproof was supposed to stay on?

I guess I will try the regular edition of it.

Do you use any of the Falsies mascaras? What kind and what do you think of them?

Most Helpful Girl

• I use falsies flared waterproof and it's the best mascara I've ever used, and I've tried everything. It's never smeared or flaked on me, maybe you just got a bad tube.

What Guys Said 2

• I get that problem all the time...

• Yeah. There, I said it.

What Girls Said 4

• I use primer than mascara and I use the stupid fake eyelashes sometimes but I usually use ones that look more real than the ultra long length ones. Maybe try clinique? I usually use clinique brand of eye make up

• I use it. I can't really remember what kind! But I LOVE it!

• That's just the great (ha) benefit of wearing cheap (not cheap but you know what I mean as opposed to designer ones) mascara. I've tried it and it does the same thing to me. It also clumps up as well so chances are you just got it in your eye which caused irritation. I feel like every drugstore mascara brand I buy does the same thing.

• I bought a couple of tubes of Maybelline's Falsies and regretted wasting my money. I mainly bought it for the brush. After my mascara ran out, I used the same wand but with a different formula.

My advice? Don't waste your money on the Maybelline Falsies. They make it seem so amazing with the fancy packaging. Haha

• Oh, and I know use L'Oreal Paris Telescopic Mascara. Best buy ever!

• Now*