Girls, what's your height and what's your height preference in guys?

Just wondering. How tall are you girls and how tall do you want your guys to be at least?

Most Helpful Girl

• 5'6

5'7+++++++

• Why did we get dislikes?

I don't care about ratings..but I can tell someone highly disagrees with all the girls opinions as a whole.

I am curious...Why?

What Girls Said 16

• I'm 5'3" and my preference is someone taller than me, because I tend to be more attracted to that, but it's not a requirement. I've liked a guy very close to my height before, so I guess to me it really doesn't matter much.

• For his sake, about my height :P But if he doesn't mind being shorter than me, I'm 100% fine with it :) But in my experience, being taller than the girl is something a lot of men prefer and take pride in.

I'm 5'7

• I'm 5'6" and my ideal height range for a guy is 5'7" - 6'3", but any guy same height and up is perfect.

• I'm 5'7 and to be honest I don't really care about his height that much sure it would be nice if he was at least my height but more about the person :)

6' would be sweet though :P

• I'm 5'3 and as long as guy is taller than me I don't mind. I noticed that I tend to be more attracted to taller guys at first glance (like 6'2), but it isn't a deciding factor for me. As long as I'm not looking down on him I'm fine because I always get weirded out when I find myself looking down on someone because it rarely happens haha

• Reading all the girls answers I think I'm the shortest tho.I'm 5'3 and I prefer guys that are about 5'7 and above.I like to wear high heels so he needs to be a little taller than me at least an inch.

• Heyyy, I'm like 5'5 & he should be taller, like 5'8-6'1 :)

• im like 5'6, my height or higher probably up to 6ft

• I am 5'8 and I like it when guys are 5'7 and taller.

• 5'7 I prefer 5'6 and up and below 6'3

• I'm 5'4" and I'd like my boyfriend to be at least 5'7" or 5'8" so there's a noticeable difference in our heights. but taller than that is good! not like a whole foot... c:

• 5 7. I tend t be attracted to 5 9.. but its not a requirement. just a tendency.

• I am 5 foot 9 and a half and I like guys who are between 5 foot 7 and 6 feet.

• im 5' 3 I like my men 6'3 or taller

• i'm 5'5 and I like guys about 5'9 and up

• I'm 5"1. I don't think I would be attracted to anyone below 5"7 but I really prefer 5"9 and taller. That is all fine for a relationship but I definitely am more attracted to guys who are least 5"11 and up..like significantly taller than me. I just find it sexy and masculine.

What Guys Said 1

• Just thought I'd put in my 2 cents - I'm 5'10 and my girlfriend is 6'0