Men! Opinion on this body type?

Small boobs, small-average ass, long legs (thickish thighs), I don't know what shape my body is, a slim pear kind of.

My face is quite attractive, but I'm not quite sure of my body. Please be honest. No sugarcoating please. :)

Most Helpful Guy

• How we can tell you without see you? :(

• your imagination. :P I described, you imagine.

• I can imagine what evver I want it depends on my mood lol :)

What Guys Said 8

• without a pic its really hard to comment, but don't over criticise yourself, because if you think your OK, then your probably great to a guy,x

• Can you show some random picture of an ass-size you think is similar? Same for thighs. I have no idea how to imagine those. Long legs is definitely hot.

• It's hard to say just by your description, but regardless of that, people should like you no matter your body.

• Thick thighs are hot! Nice.

• sounds like your a real beauty

• I admire that type of body so much :)

Peace

• it really should'nt matter becuse that person should like you for who you are.

• You could just make sure that, when you dress, you wear things that flatter your legs. They're your best feature, so concentrate on them. Heels, long skirts (so you don't look like you're trying too hard), that sort of thing.

It's OK to have small boobs and an average butt, you just have to pay attention to your best asset

• I second this answer. Plus you can work your ass ON! There are exercises you can do to round and lift your booty so if you're concerned, do something about it.

What Girls Said 0