:( I am short... how can I increase my height??

The friends of my mom always say that I have not yet grown to full stature...but I am 16 years old! Maybe I am Chinese and my mom is short ... I am just 160 cm but I am 46.5kg~...fat...

Do you know some ways to increase the height?~~

Most Helpful Guy

• I heard there's an operation short CHinese girls undergo because they wanna work as flight attendants. They break their legs at the calves (lower limbs? Is that what its called?), and then put a metal plate that spaces the 2 parts apart, and then the bone grows back to become longer... then I guess they take the plates out.

But I am not sure how strong the joint is in the long term, you might not be able to do sport.

You ain't short. And you're too young for now. Nah fat can be sexy. Hang in there

What Guys Said 8

• Its not possible to increase it by means of medication or exercise or diet. As chaaz said, through a somewhat risky surgery you would have to break bones, insert plates, and then let it grow.

And by the sounds of your measurments you don't sound fat, at all, very skinny actually.

• You sound perfect just the way you are to me. If I calculate your BMI with your height and weight it actually says that you are underweight. So I think you should eat more. If you seriously think you are fat than this could be a serious problem. Consult a professional.

• How to get taller.

link

Approved by the spanish inquisition ;)

• you are just 16 , you will get taller for sure naturally , and 160 c.m is perfect for your age and your height.

Peace.

• alot of guy like short girls so be proud of yourself..

• I know what you can do...nothing your perfect the way you are girl don't go trying to change xD

• 1.60 is pretty average there? And high heels? Guys always dig em

• Go swimming. It helped me a lot
    不过没关系的,只要有决心,一定可以长高

What Girls Said 10

• Girls tend to stop growing around age 16, so you probably won't grow much taller, if you grow taller at all. There is no way to increase your height.

My advice is to learn to love and accept your body the way it is. We all come in different shapes and sizes and there's nothing wrong with that. Love your body because it's the only one you've got.

• You aren't fat and you aren't short either. I don't know what you're talking about here?

• Exactly I am 1,54 m and I am not complaining just wear heels...

• you should link you can't do it without painful surgery or exercises that can hurt your joints.

• Heels!

• 15 mins of power exercises per day help to boost human growth hormones

• I have only 162 cm and really it was never a problem to me, I have many admirers, my best friend is only 156 cm and she is so cute girl, why you worry about it? I think it's better for girls to be small than to be too tall

• Your not very short, If you had your period chances are that you aren't getting any taller but So what, short is Good and you have a great height and you are quite thin If you get any thin you won't like very health...

I am 1,54 and I stop growing when I was 11 I had My period when I was 9, I just wear heels and now that I am older I don't Even care I am So short because I look much younger because of it ;)

• Just wear heels.. Black pants ,short skirts that make you look taller and don't worry about it that's cute..^_^

• Don't call yourself fat. Be proud to be a girl! Live up your status. And being short isn't a bad thing. My grandma says to massage the pattoutery gland on your foot or hand. I'm not sure which one thatbis or how its spelt ahha, just be glad you're short. I'm tall for my age and I am happy buying used to be sad that I was tall. Eh whatever. Anyways just use Reflexology it helps everything!

• swim. stretch your body and drink your milk!