What to wear with a bow tie?

So,as a girl,how can I pull off a bow tie? I found my brothers old bow tie,it's dark blue,and it's more of a ''fancy'' one than a ''pedophile from the 70's'' one. and ideas for an outfit I can wear with it?

Most Helpful Guy

• Ya know that'd be really cute if it weren't the "trendy" and "in" thing to do. Come up with something original.

• i'm not lady gaga lol

this isn't about being original,i just really love bow ties :i

• I know it's not about being original, that was fairly plain. Wear it on your head or something.

What Guys Said 2

• A Summer Dress would be fitting, and overwhelmingly cute! Would be a bit too cold now though :(

• too cold?! eff that,tights+leggings+a sweater=warm and in a summer dress. thanks for the idea :)

• A pedobear costume !

• should I get a g-string too or are kids these days more into the commando thing?

on a serious note,what do you think would go well with a bow tie?

• your best bet is to assume he means a hairband more like this link

• i'd love to do that,but it's too small...or my head is too big...i'm going with the latter. thanks tho! :)

What Girls Said 2

• Wear with black, smart cigarette pants, high heels (or brogues), white shirt for the smart boy-meets-girl look. Or swap the pants for a skirt. Or wear with a summer dress around your nexk (like a necklace). Add to a headband or a belt.

• add it to an outfit like this and rock the look!

link