What do women think of mens swimwear?

board shorts,bikini,boy shorts, thong. I have them all but don't know what to wear

Most Helpful Girl

• I DONT CARE, BUT WEAR SOMETHING.

Contrary to what you may believe, we don't want to see you in anything less than a damn burka -_-

Sponsored

0/2500

Send It!

What Girls Said 12

• Broad shorts are ideal.

• You should wear board shorts in contrast to your icon

• Board shorts. Period. If you're not competing in a swim meet, there is no reason to wear anything less concealing.

• what are we supposed to conceal, and why?
      Do females try to conceal anything?
      I don't see girls swimming competitively, but they have some of the smallest swimsuits.
      So should females cover up and wear shorts and a shirt in the pool. Honestly, I think anybody who wears a t-shirt and shorts in a pool looks like Retards.
      I think if you don't worry about how others receive your appearance at the pool, you'll get a better effect from the sun and the water, and that is freedom, and liberation.

• Board shorts all the way. Def no bikini or thong lol

• board shorts.

• board shorts

• Board shorts...

• Unless you are a competitive swimmer, board shorts all the way.

• I'm not wearing Dork shorts.
      First, you get that weird looking Tan,
      Second, it feels like you are wearing Pants.
      Have you ever had to wear wet pants, do you know how restrictive that feels? Do you know how heavy that is?
      Third, they take all day to dry. A bikini Brief, dries within 5 to 10 minutes, though it's not recommended to wear wet clothes all day, how many of us honestly change clothes after we leave the pool, and shower. Being an adult, when I go swimming, I usually try to knock out my other errands while I'm out.

• Board shorts, or surfer shorts, I don't really know if it's the same or if there is a slight difference or anything, but yeah, they always look great on most :)

• What icon? And definitely board shorts.

• With a body like that I suggest you go naked ;P

• I'd suggest you wear board shorts. I'd be disturbed to see you in anything else.

What Guys Said 4

• LMAO@ your icon.

I won't report you but others might, haters are gonna hate I suppose.

Most women are gonna be against seeing a man in a thong or bikini, IT kinda gives off a very..well ..."Gay" vibe.

Personally I don't understand how guys could wear them.

• The reason why guys don't wear them is because they are insecure in their masculinity.
      I wear them.
      I had a girlfriend, and when we went swimming, she did not like me wearing them, when I confronted her about them, she said that she did not like other girls looking at me.
      if you ask me, sounds like she has a security issue.
      I've had complaints from guys wearing them, but I've found that the guys who complained were at the pool with their girlfriends; why is that? its because they are insecure, it's not like their girlfriends ran to me, but they were afraid that their girlfriends might be staring at another guy who is not with a female at the pool.
      As far as the fit goes, despite what the male ego leads you to believe, yes, they can fit, unless you're morbidly obese, then that could be a problem.
      but when I go swimming, I go to enjoy the sun and the water, and myself, not to check out other guys. I do get to check out all the women I want.

• who cares what women think?
    They Don't dress for guys, they dress for attention.
    you wear what you are comfortable in.
    I'm not afraid to admit that I wear Bikini briefs, I've had no complaints, other than those who are afraid that their female partner might be looking. I've only received compliments from women.
    I have Thong Bathing suits, but here in the States those are Illegal, unless you go to a nude beach, or clothing optional beach, which I am studying on and trying to find.

• Your genitals are showing.

• you are Disgusting. There are underage 16 yearolds on this site..